1/6 Hot Toys - MMS610 - Back to the Future (1985) - Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow exists to prioritise US collectors. They’re the only market base who greatly benefits from shopping there.
And even that isn’t really the case. Aside from “exclusives”, I don’t buy from those price-gouging pricks. And the way they operate as a distributor is appalling.

Its weird the biggest gripe I have with this figure is not even about this figure.. Its that Im going to pair him with marty and I hate the marty headsculpt so much 🤦🏻

I’m very doubtful they have done either of those things. (This is HT after all). :monkey2
I'd like to hope so guess we'll see.

The " newly painted sculpt" in the description has me curious, also they did change part 2 without telling us.

Probably wishful thinking. 😂 Here's hoping we see pics anytime now.

I'd like to hope so guess we'll see.

The " newly painted sculpt" in the description has me curious, also they did change part 2 without telling us.

Probably wishful thinking. 😂 Here's hoping we see pics anytime now.
I'm not expecting much tbh. Very doubtful there will be any sculpt revisions. I think the most we can expect is they include the finger trigger device for Doc's watch.

Gadget that connects from his watch to his finger.

72d249d6-61b2-11e9-b745-17e2afcf325c_image_hires_185916.jpg

Think will be a few days until we see anything. Sideshow haven't got theirs yet but I'm gonna guess Friday.

Anyone think they'll reissue part 2 set as we're getting part 2 delorean?
I’m hoping someone like Present Toys just Ko’s Prt II Doc as I don’t want to pay HT prices for a figure I’ll be sticking in a car, who will mostly be obscured.
Anything is better than eBay prices though.

Think will be a few days until we see anything. Sideshow haven't got theirs yet but I'm gonna guess Friday.

Anyone think they'll reissue part 2 set as we're getting part 2 delorean?
They messed up. Part 2 Delorean releasing with part 1 figures.. and part 2 long sold out. Should have come with swap out parts to have both versions of the delorean

Back