1/6 Hot Toys - MMS610 - Back to the Future (1985) - Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CFF039A0-461B-482E-A1CD-32D14677BA5B.jpeg

723CC491-55BA-4124-89F7-56C0E5270EC2.jpeg

B9D219C2-2E78-4058-809A-98B1C76A043B.jpeg

might be the kind of thicker carboard, like the brick building backdrop of the classic spider-man fig. that should be pretty sturdy...still, at these prices we could expect some plastic i'd say. :)

I'm wondering if they'll surprise us with a new sculpt as they've done it before. It's not overly clear as how else could you improve the paint on BTTF2 sculpt? Would be a bit weird having both with same sculpt.

• Newly painted head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Emmett Brown in Back to the Future
  • Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
  • Highly detailed grayish-white hair sculpture

I noticed it was cardboard when I ordered and elected not to pay an extra $20 for the cardboard plutonium accessory.

The sculpt kills my enthusiasm for this. In my earliest days on this forum I got into arguments with people when I would compare NECA Terminator sculpts to Hot Toys but I can't help but do it again here and say definitively - NECA's is better. Marty McFly - notsomuch in fairness.

So they bump this up to an October-December release. I wasn’t going to order until December when it was coming in January-March but think “oh crap better get this in”. October passed and nada. Now it says December-January. Like why bother?

Just got the email that he’s been delayed til December/January

Back