1/6 Hot Toys - MMS411 - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh, yeah. This is a big "hell no" for me at these prices. I gotta believe they are experimenting with the upper limits of what collectors will pay at this point. I gotta believe in the sanity of the customer base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's not going to work out well for you ....

HK price is $1390HKD, so about $180USD. Regardless, the engineering and tooling of that big gun is indeed intricate but does it justify making a small figure like Rocket the price of a full size character like Cap A or Falcon is very debatable. With this price hike, I wonder they are going to charge all GOTG figures at a higher price like $249 across the board.

I'd like to have a Rocket in my collection, but not for that price :dunno For $200-230 I could get a full size figure. Just not worth it to me.

I have a feeling somebody's gonna make a knock off version of Rocket's screaming headsculpt. I can't justify $235.+ S/H for this small figure that uses the same body as the first Rocket. I don't need the big ass gun, either.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSxxx - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Your sig is awesome, jmtv! Did you draw it?

Thanks Fem! I wish I had that talent! I actually spotted it on a FB post and thought it was way fun so I saved the image.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSxxx - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Thanks Fem! I wish I had that talent! I actually spotted it on a FB post and thought it was way fun so I saved the image.

Nice acquisition! So excited for Ragnarok; the ensemble is going to be great.

It's so weird for me that I just P.O.d the Delux edition of this...Vol. 2 before I even get Vol. 1 Drax.

The first Rocket was $160 so it's a pretty hefty increase. He does have a lot more accessories though compared with the original which only had extra hands and one blaster. I think it's expensive but I might get the regular release just because I like the character and didn't get the first version.

The deluxe edition seems really high to me though, especially when you compare it with a figure like Yoda which is similar in size and has two head sculpts and is the price of the regular edition.

Uh, yeah. This is a big "hell no" for me at these prices. I gotta believe they are experimenting with the upper limits of what collectors will pay at this point. I gotta believe in the sanity of the customer base.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's not going to work out well for you ....

1000x500px-LL-0fda0e90_spongebob-wallet.jpg

Seems like a nice upgrade and I can see why the price increased but it's a bit much.

16716003_1257471927654746_176961459200484316_o.jpg

Not gonna lie, I usually don't give a crap about the booster effects that they give to some of the Iron Man figures, but I kinda feel like his jet pack should have some sort of jet pack booster effects.

Back