1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Spoke to Tony about 4 days ago - he said it was still happening and that he won't announce anything though until he's completely satisfied with the final product.

100% getting it!!!

That's good. Hope he finds material that he likes soon.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Late to the party as usual, but Leia finally arrived.
Quite a beautiful figure, very happy to have her in the collection!

That's good. Hope he finds material that he likes soon.

He should Google "jersey hijab," I think that's exactly the type of material that would be good for a custom Leia dress. (It's like a cotton stretchy jersey. Google it, you'll see what I mean). It's really loose and drapes nice.

He should Google "jersey hijab," I think that's exactly the type of material that would be good for a custom Leia dress. (It's like a cotton stretchy jersey. Google it, you'll see what I mean). It's really loose and drapes nice.

Sounds like a trap.

LaJ9Kmo.gif

9095a6e7e951112f6423be85bd2d9780.jpg

9a4aa11ae87763648f70d3ce9a4bbf47.jpg

I think I'm in love.

709d98c5238dfff4dba6cee185541db3.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Ordered Leia to go with Han... Sadly the images of this figure do not do her justice, she is BEAUTIFUL!!! :horror

Attachments

• IMG_1096.JPG
    IMG_1096.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 281

I finally got Leia. It's nice to have all the heroes from A New Hope....

2016-07-23 11.21.29.jpg

Great pic, Chaka. Leia really looks phenomenal from the waist up.

I know I am new to the group. And relatively new to collecting 1/6th scale figures. But I wanted to say, I have been reading the forums for about a year if not more (Guardians were my first...and you guys helped A LOT in how they look and are posed), I started a YouTube Channel, which itself went through a name change (it 2016 for Christ sakes) and I wanted to share my Princess Leia MMS298 review with you all.

Now my reviews aren't technical, but they are (I hope) fun. It's mopre from the collector's perspective and the love I have with not only Star Wars, but DC, Marvel...etc. I hope you guys enjoy. And thank you for being an awesome forum. I wish I knew about it when I was deep into collecting Sideshow Premium Format Statues.

Jason

Princess Leia Hot Toys MMS298 Review

https://youtu.be/h71uHwIMK1g

It's weird seeing that Han head with them, not used to seeing it, lol.

If tony doesn't do the leia dress, which I'm sure he will but still... Who's with me in begging yunsil for one.

Seriously I can't even look at my liea until the awful dress is replaced!

Back