1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I want one of those custom tony Princess Leia dress. Hopefully he does them we will see

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

12eimage.jpeg

Gold!

BWAHAHAHAHA! Keep the camera panning QuiGonFishing! What's Chewie doing?

Sent from the Bat Cave

LOL!

These are from Nanjin Tam's (the sculpted of Kirk) FB feed. I busted a gut!

Seems like Han is regretting telling Leia that there aren't enough scoundrels in her life. :lol

For the sake of accuracy, Nanjin Tam was the researcher/project director who worked with QMX to develop the TOS figures (and the pics above as far as I know are only available on his Social Media accounts including FB where I snagged these). I believe our very own Inigo the principal sculptor of Kirk...

I have to wonder Kirk would probably kick Han's ass realistically no offense for Leia's attention, Kirk was a bad mother f # when it came to fighting. Even an older Kirk could beat up a Klingon like in Trek III :lol

As opposed to Han

Then when Han steals Leia from Kirk and they depart in the Millenium Falcon and leave Kirk stranded on the Death Star....

giphy.gif

HANNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

HANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

HANNNNNNNNNN!!!!

:rotfl

No doubt about it..young Kirk had moves, Han wouldn't stand a chance

Jumping kicks and karate-chops are no match for a good blaster at your side kid. :lol

Back