1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks awesome, Ahab! Did you make that dress? I?m also curious about the Yavin background. Did you make that too? If not, where did you get it from?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks All!
The dress was a one off custom I made. The Tantive display was made by Freaks member RustyJ, I believe. I can’t access my old posts, but pretty sure that’s who makes them. Feel free to correct if anyone knows definitively.
Cheers

I think it was $340 each if its a run of 10 or $320 each if its a run of 15.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly. Paired with the current prices this figure goes for on the aftermarket, if you don't already own it...

The included dress works just fine for me. I don't see a $300+ improvement in the custom.

Yep totally ! I was watching a bit from the sideline last time. Took them a looooong time to get it done too.

Nup decision made.

The first run took so long due to the fabric not being in stock anywhere and then having to make a bunch of samples. Think I waited like a year and a half maybe? But there was over 100 people so the price was only $150, definitely worth it at that price.

The first run took so long due to the fabric not being in stock anywhere and then having to make a bunch of samples. Think I waited like a year and a half maybe? But there was over 100 people so the price was only $150, definitely worth it at that price.

Right, if you bought the figure stock for $205, plus the dress, you'd have a much improved figure for probably less than what the stock figure now goes for. I believe with the new run the price will be $180 if it garners similar interest (50 or more). It was a long wait but I've since had a nicer dress on my Leia figure for the past 2 years now and for years to come. :dunno

To some. I wouldn't pay that much. To each their own though.

Edit: Plus, I believe Coco and another party made a very nice replacement dress for under $100.
He did, and those were excellent as well, but doesn't seem like they're available anymore.

here are the details for the yunsil rerun. this is the last run, I wont be doing another. Anyone whos followed yunsil knows the prices have gone up in recent years, but also knows that they are the absolute best bar none. This run has fabric sourced and in stock, so it will be an approx 3 month turn around after final payment deadline. Cant beat that. I dont need another one, Im only doing this as a favor to the many folks who asked me for a second run. If you are priced out, I understand, but I wont be responding to or acknowledging anyone complaining about price. This is still almost half the price of her going rate on other projects right now.

The unit prices are as below.

- Unit Price for 10 - 14 sets : $340.00 USD

- Unit Price for 15 - 19 sets : $320.00 USD

- Unit Price for 20 - 24 sets : $300.00 USD

- Unit Price for 25 - 29 sets : $280.00 USD

- Unit Price for 30 - 34 sets : $260.00 USD

- Unit Price for 35 - 39 sets : $240.00 USD

- Unit Price for 40 - 44 sets : $220.00 USD

- Unit Price for 45 - 49 sets : $200.00 USD

- Unit Price for more than 50 sets : $180.00 USD

9cK3Pck.jpg

SLnO3rz.jpg

here are the details for the yunsil rerun. this is the last run, I wont be doing another. Anyone whos followed yunsil knows the prices have gone up in recent years, but also knows that they are the absolute best bar none. This run has fabric sourced and in stock, so it will be an approx 3 month turn around after final payment deadline. Cant beat that. I dont need another one, Im only doing this as a favor to the many folks who asked me for a second run. If you are priced out, I understand, but I wont be responding to or acknowledging anyone complaining about price. This is still almost half the price of her going rate on other projects right now.

The unit prices are as below.

- Unit Price for 10 - 14 sets : $340.00 USD

9cK3Pck.jpg

GrossDentalIlladopsis-size_restricted.gif

Can't judge the price since I don't know the material and tailorship costs. Maybe it is cheaper than what it should be. But I can say it's expensive for me. Nice dress though.

i have this dress from the first run. it is beautiful makes the figure look 10X better then the stock dress. if you need one jump on board or be sorry you didn`t when the chance is there.

I read about a thread or post showing the removal of the stock dress, but can't find it; does anyone have a link? Does it destroy it? Thanks

Back