1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Hopefully she'll be in my detolf by the end of April.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I'm surprised so many want the exclusive..it's just a cardboard box

I'm surprised so many want the exclusive..it's just a cardboard box

That's exactly why I cancelled my wait list reservation for the EX. Once I realized the background wasn't going to work with my other Hot Toys Star Wars figures, I just went ahead and used a $20 coupon on the regular version. That background isn't worth the $20 to me.

Sent from the bat cave

Does anyone know if she had the hood attached to her dress the whole movie? I thought by the Detention Block Rescue it was gone

I have no love for the cardboard but my concern is how flat will her hood lay.

Does anyone know if she had the hood attached to her dress the whole movie? I thought by the Detention Block Rescue it was gone

Let's check Team Negative1:

The hood was part of that dress. I was on for the whole movie (except the throne room scene where she wore a different dress.

Cs98lhF.png

Luke Skywalker - Ultimate derp face.

qzjMw8k.png

FaR0Huf.png

nuDuiLx.png

Let's check Team Negative1:

The hood was part of that dress. I was on for the whole movie (except the throne room scene where she wore a different dress.

Cs98lhF.png

Luke Skywalker - Ultimate derp face.

qzjMw8k.png

FaR0Huf.png

nuDuiLx.png

Alright thanks for that :blissy:blissy. Right on HT!

I guess I was wrong, we really need to flatten it, perhaps quick it a spray of water

I asked them (Sideshow Toys) and they said me that they are still hopeful it will be for April. they are hoping to hear from Hot Toys soon...

What do you think about it???

No reason to believe that it won't be mid to late april, it's probably been out a couple weeks now. Of course there is always "trouble at the docks" to worry about ;)

I took a tour of the Long Beach harbor by boat... it was narrated. They had one of the super huge Chinese boats docked with multiple cranes unloading insane amounts of semi-truck sized containers. They boasted that this was the first boat of this size to unload in the Los Angeles area (this is where Sideshow gets their shipments by sea) and that for the first time Los Angeles could dock the largest size cargo ships and was on par with the rest of the world's ports.

LA harbor sure seems to think they are moving at the rate of the world and proud of it so if we hear some sort of "dock issues" in the near future I am not buying it.

Are you not aware of the 'dock issues' that had to be dealt with to get LA up to speed with the rest of the world?

Are you not aware of the 'dock issues' that had to be dealt with to get LA up to speed with the rest of the world?

Sideshow has a "delivery restriction" for some countries for Hot Toys products. On my case. I will be receiving mine from Australia when they ship it on April 30.

I got some weird excuse for not being able to apply the march code to my ex that converted. I was like, screw that and asked to just cancel it and order the regular

I got some weird excuse for not being able to apply the march code to my ex that converted. I was like, screw that and asked to just cancel it and order the regular

As far as I know you cannot use codes on wait list items...

Seems kind of odd that you can't do that. I mean, nothing had even been charged yet

Back