1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Or until they don't! Just because they're doing a second run of Chewie, Han and Ben (though some collectors think it's just leftover stock) doesn't mean they'll do a second run of ANYTHING else. Better safe than sorry.

Guess my sarcasm meter was faulty. There's no evidence that any of these back in stock figures are in fact an actual second run anyway.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

Boy this thread sort of fizzled out over the last couple of days. I'm sure what's keeping the Vader thread active is the modding :lol

Boy this thread sort of fizzled out over the last couple of days. I'm sure what's keeping the Vader thread active is the modding :lol

Yes... It was since I bought Leia... Somebody put a spell on me... :rotfl

This figure has the best headsculpt of HT's human Star Wars figures so far. I'd rather wait for a Hoth or Endor version though, this costume isn't very interesting to me.

I have found Leia's pictures (Eamon user) in Rey's thread ¿?¿?¿?¿?. I like this picture (although I hate the skirt inside the dress...)

48fb23ca5fc14f98da84d65faa111ef3.jpg

Why??? I repeat: WHY they didn't made a longer skirt?

Longer and looser. That's real penny pinching considering the only costly thing on this bare-bones figure is the sculpt. They should've paid the extra .17 cents for another inch of material.

Longer and looser. That's real penny pinching considering the only costly thing on this bare-bones figure is the sculpt. They should've paid the extra .17 cents for another inch of material.

I hope that I can hide the skirt under the belt... :lol

Are there pegs in the boots that could be removed?

wonder if I could switch mine over to the EX?

Anyone know when Sideshow will be getting Leia in? Thanks!

Anyone know when Sideshow will be getting Leia in? Thanks!

The latest newsletter says that it's "coming soon". Though that doesn't really mean anything until they start sending out the processing emails. If I had to guess, I'd feel confident that they'll be shipping consistently by the end of April.

Back