1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Princess Leia Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

I really need to dunk lukes vest in rit dye.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS298 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Leia Organa Collectible Figure

You own nothing from Star Wars? Those prequels really messed you up didn't they? You're like Cougar after the Mig locked onto him. :lol

:lol Top Gun analogy I assume.

I own nothing high-end from Star Wars, just my Kenner/Hasbro POTF2 onward collection. Last of those I bought was Mosep Bineed. OT 3.75 inch line seems to be on hiatus.

Wait for the slave version. Then guests will really give you a look.

Yes, and it would make you a girly man. You don't want to be a girly man and have people laugh at you. Are you going to let other people's laughter determine what you collect? That'd make you a girly man. You don't want to be a girly man. You should buy this figure.

Be careful a-dev like mamma said

tumblr_inline_nzikirmj041sax698_500.gif

:lol :lol :lol

Leia's dress as been getting negative reviews from a few people
I think they've done alright it's very good material

Anybody going to mod this when they get the figure ?

image.jpg

Hey guys that have this in hand can we see a pic with her hooded with the rebel pistol

Saw those but these are blogger pics with special lighting:lecture

I want to see in hand raw without professional lighting pics with her in that look. That makes a big difference

My status just went to expected ship date of April. WTH?!

Killer pics, QuiGon! She looks great. I can't wait to get mine.

Man, seeing all these promo images... Leia sure was hot back then. I'd dust her crops. :p

Killer pics, QuiGon! She looks great. I can't wait to get mine.

FYI he got those from OSR

I'm waiting to see her hooded without any fancy background. C'mon guys that have her in hand don't disappoint me :lecture

Did she haves the hood hanging off her outfit the whole movie or did it come off. I thought by the time she was in the trash compactor it was gone :dunno

Last edited:

Not feeling the hood up look. Is it wired?

Yeah, the way it's positioned it has a bit of a flying nun thing going on.

Properly posed it should look better if it's wired.

Have to say I jumped through it quick to see if the hood was ever up and it looked like they never really moved the figure.

Have to say I jumped through it quick to see if the hood was ever up and it looked like they never really moved the figure.

Like I said..useless, at least Clipperking does close ups. Jeez reviewers it's an action figure not a premium format statue :thud:

Back