1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, Vader, Luke, Leia, and 3PO probably won't be arriving at SSC by Christmas? If that's the case, then that's a shame, but it also gives me enough time to set up sufficient funds for these pieces, as well as give my family and loved ones a decent Christmas. ;)

IMGP4688_zpsehcwgegn.jpg
That's the money shot right there. The idea of doing a display similar to this was what actually pushed me over the edge toward getting Han and Chewy despite my reservations with Han.

Might as well be confirmed since nobody has gotten a shipment notification. We'll have Sandtrooper and Luke Stormtrooper before X-mas, Spacetrooper and TIE Pilot just came out, the FO Squad Leader was just released and the regular FO Stormtrooper is about to ship. Can't believe you people want more! :lol

On 25th November SS sent this email:

Your pre-order of the Luke Skywalker - Episode IV: A New Hope - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) - EXCLUSIVE (9024361) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 9 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Friday, December 4, 2015.

Last night they confirmed it:

We will begin processing all orders for Luke Skywalker - Episode IV: A New Hope - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) - EXCLUSIVE (9024361) on Friday, December 4, 2015. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

But I presume these are coming in direct from Hong Kong. With UPS' track record he might not make it by Christmas. :lol

Doh! Nobody in the US. But if you're getting Luke already, there's got to be some hope for him. When did you get charged for Luke Stormtrooper again?

Luke Stormie doesn't ship for me until December 11th.

Doh! Nobody in the US. But if you're getting Luke already, there's got to be some hope for him. When did you get charged for Luke Stormtrooper again?

Luke Stormie doesn't ship for me until December 11th.

Stormie Luke was charged 13th November. But didn't arrive until 30th November.

Got a Sandtrooper email last night as well:

Your pre-order of the Sandtrooper - Episode IV: A New Hope - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) (902414) will be arriving into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 8 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct before (approximately) Thursday, December 10, 2015.

Kuat's in the UK, they've been shipping to some of the UK/EU folks straight from Hong Kong by way of UPS's bike messenger, slingshot, and paddle boat system (Kuat's got the tracking to prove it).

:lecture

It's funny, because it's true! :lol

I can't even keep all the releases straight anymore. Luke came after Vader yet nobody's heard anything about Vader yet. I guess some boats from HK are much slower than others.

I can't even keep all the releases straight anymore. Luke came after Vader yet nobody's heard anything about Vader yet. I guess some boats from HK are much slower than others.

It's a manic time at the moment. So many figures ordered long ago being released so close to each other.

And this is just ANH.

ESB and ROTJ to follow. :panic:

On my list but not yet ordered are the Jawas and R2-Q5. I don't think there's going to be much hurry to get those, so might as well wait until closer to the time. I want the droid, but not sure yet on the Jawas. Maybe once I have this Luke and Obi-Wan together I'll be more inspired about the little guys.

Realizing how many figures are coming out so soon.... I totally overspent for Black Friday....

I still need a Spacetrooper, Sandtrooper, Luke Stormtrooper and Vader....

Then on PO is Kylo, TFA Snowtrooper two pack, TFA gunner/regular trooper two pack, snowtrooper single, stormtrooper single, Luke, Leia, C-3P0

That is just Star Wars...

I am screwed.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible F...

On my list but not yet ordered are the Jawas and R2-Q5. I don't think there's going to be much hurry to get those, so might as well wait until closer to the time. I want the droid, but not sure yet on the Jawas. Maybe once I have this Luke and Obi-Wan together I'll be more inspired about the little guys.

You need a Jawa to go with Kenobi. It's where he got his fashion sense. :lecture

I'd like to wait to see how those turn out but they're on my short list for sure.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible F...

You need a Jawa to go with Kenobi. It's where he got his fashion sense. :lecture

I'd like to wait to see how those turn out but they're on my short list for sure.

They are on my list.... that is just the Dec-Feb Star Wars figures list.....

I am not screwed... I am ******. :lol

Back