1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's also this!
91eb14b9725694d79c039b616bd57872.jpg

Lights up red right away when faceplate is put in place.

So they eyes function as both eyes and led's when then faceplate is on, clever.
Yeah...that's how it works. I've been looking around the custom head and couldn't even spot out where the batteries go. Wonder if BudgetStark can answer that query.

I'm actually on the fence on getting the mark 43. I already have the mark 45 on pre-order, should I still get the mark 43?

The 43 is totally different looking and the 45 wont be out anytime soon so why not get both. Unless of course you're one of those thats wants only 1 IM to represent their collection. As if u can buy just 1 IM :slap

Starting to regret canceling my EX 43 that was more than likely going to convert (someone's ex on here converted with an order date like 2 days before mine). I'm so excited for the 45 but the wait is killing me. Oh well, maybe I'll catch a 43 on the bay once sellers give a little. Auctions don't seem to be reaching high numbers, barely even retail. But those are few and far between while everyone else is content with letting their EX 43 sit with a buy it now of $450+ smh

Starting to regret canceling my EX 43 that was more than likely going to convert (someone's ex on here converted with an order date like 2 days before mine). I'm so excited for the 45 but the wait is killing me. Oh well, maybe I'll catch a 43 on the bay once sellers give a little. Auctions don't seem to be reaching high numbers, barely even retail. But those are few and far between while everyone else is content with letting their EX 43 sit with a buy it now of $450+ smh

WOW! $450??? :horror
Isnt it still available on SSC, the regular I mean, and jeeze the red helmet thing is not that great :lol

WOW! $450??? :horror
Isnt it still available on SSC, the regular I mean, and jeeze the red helmet thing is not that great :lol

Lol I'm one of those who need to have the EX if it exists, especially since I could've had it for retail. But you're right, the red helmet isn't that great and I wouldn't even display him with it on. Plus there will be more armors coming I'm sure! Planning on splurging a little more on CW so I don't really need 2 IM armors from AoU.

Lol I'm one of those who need to have the EX if it exists, especially since I could've had it for retail. But you're right, the red helmet isn't that great and I wouldn't even display him with it on. Plus there will be more armors coming I'm sure! Planning on splurging a little more on CW so I don't really need 2 IM armors from AoU.

Yeah I just prefer the EX's tbh :lol but I could live without :rotfl

I've been searching this thread but no luck finding the answer to my problem. Would anyone know how to remove the head joint from the actual head? I was going to switch the heads but the peg got stuck on the last head I inserted. I don't want to damage the figure and I can't seem to get a good grip to pull it out.

At times like this i use vice grips, i use vice grips to pull out wrist pegs when they get stuck, neck pegs, etc. Just grab hold of it fairly tight with some vice grips and gently pull. Thats the best i can do. :dunno

The way I do it is the same idea, just i use needle nose pliers and wrap the peg in a thin cloth before grabbing it with the pliers

I have the EX on PO my last Flex is August 5. So I am excited. Although I am considering selling this one, as I kind of like the look of the Mark 45 just a little more, and I only want 1 Iron Man armor in my Avengers setup. This one looks great though, just something about the 45 that I like a little more. But all of that may change once I get it in hand.

I haven't even figured out where I want to display mine or how I want to pose it yet, I've been too busy playing with it

Back