1/6 Hot Toys - MMS278D09 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a conversion from the WL. I went on it as soon as it was waitlisted for anyone wondering.

I just got a conversion from the WL. I went on it as soon as it was waitlisted for anyone wondering.

That makes two of us. VERY happy tonight.

Now bring on AOU Cap, AOU Thor, AOU Hawkeye, AOU Widow, Vision, The Twins, Hulkbuster and Ultron.

Has it been confirmed that the EX battle damaged helmet can be worn? Or is it like the EX Mark 42 that came with Snapper? Here's a quick mockup. If it is able to be worn by the figure, this is how I'd display it.

Attachments

• IM_Ultron_mockup.jpg
    IM_Ultron_mockup.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 503
I'm assuming it will since, at some point in the movie, Ultron takes over the Mark 43 armor. (speculation based on purely on the Hot Toys EX)

I can't imagine Ultron taking over a disembodied helm, unless it's just to gain access Stark's server or something.

Side note: I noticed that one of the upcoming Lego sets shows an early version of Ultron holding Loki's scepter. I wonder if that's how Ultron is created? Maybe Von Strucker blasts one of the Stark drones with it, and voila.

I'm assuming it will since, at some point in the movie, Ultron takes over the Mark 43 armor. (speculation based on purely on the Hot Toys EX)

I can't imagine Ultron taking over a disembodied helm, unless it's just to gain access Stark's server or something.

Side note: I noticed that one of the upcoming Lego sets shows an early version of Ultron holding Loki's scepter. I wonder if that's how Ultron is created? Maybe Von Strucker blasts one of the Stark drones with it, and voila.

Interesting theory....

avengers-ultron-bio.jpg

Since Mark 43 is the repainted Mark 42 then it is safe to say that Hulk Buster is our Mark 44 question is if we will have a third armor w/c will be Mark 45

The Age of Ultron lego sets have a Mark 45 in one of the sets that looks quite a bit different than mark 43... So I think we'll see it sometime, they're doing a good job keeping it under wraps. Of course, it's a lego set and doesn't necessarily mean that we'll see it in the movie, but I highly doubt they would design a new armor just for lego sets.

Just a thought... I wonder if mark 45 will be made of vibranium? I suppose it would make fighting an all vibranium ultron a bit easier.

Ah yes, dunno how I forgot about Hulkbuster, lol. :p But yeah I meant another suit outside of those 2. Hope those lego sets are a good indication.

Back