1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with Han and Chewy not looking so great, i will skip them and go right head and use those funds to buy this guy, cant wait to add him to my arnold collection

I doubt it... SS often makes mistakes like that.

We haven't even seen this guy in a upcoming release photo by HT.

matrix.jpg

john matrix, isnt it? :yess:

I ordered Matrix the minute it went up and I still haven't received an e-mail. Why would Sideshow be getting this early, even before the guys in Hong Kong?

This was always a guaranteed purchase for me but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. This will be the first time since I started collecting that I see in hand pics of an HT Arnold figure before ordering.

DX13 was out in America around the same time as Hong Kong as I recall. MMS238 never appeared on any ''upcoming release'' poster. So this isn't completely unheard of.

Yeah I would of thought Matrix wont be a big hit in Asia?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Awesome movie. So Glad HT are doing Matrix, Shame we dont get the casual looking Matrix though.

Yeah I would of thought Matrix wont be a big hit in Asia?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Awesome movie. So Glad HT are doing Matrix, Shame we dont get the casual looking Matrix though.

I have a Storm Toys Mike Tyson suit--waiting for this kit-bash, the shirt looks similar to the Barney Ross shirt (was his green?) My recipe for this would be:

Silent Surfer painted (Runningman) sculpt
HT Muscle body
Storm Toys gray suit
Barney Ross shirt
shoes??? slip ons right??

Back