1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now in stock at BBTS where i ordered it from,can't wait! :yess:

I can support that HT packed him shirtless the first time to show off the tattoos and such,but that really wasn't necessary this time.

Really love this guy. Awesome shelf presence. So many display options. Even his box is really cool with the matte type finish. My only issue is that ear piece. Anyone else having trouble keeping it in his ear?

They've got his body spot on on this one. I'd love to swap my first version for this outright.

Now in stock at BBTS where i ordered it from,can't wait! :yess:

I can support that HT packed him shirtless the first time to show off the tattoos and such,but that really wasn't necessary this time.

Yeah I agree Should have come dressed in his shirt and tactical vest.Just pull that bad boy out and arm him,set him on the stand and you're done!

I would like to upgrade. Would Barney Ross V1 sell enough for me to be able to get this one?

I cannot seem to sell my Thor V1 so I am trying to be cautious!

I think it would be tricky - the time to sell him was definitely about 6-8 months ago. You still should be able to get what you paid for him though.

I had the same problem with Thor - I ended up parting him out and recouped my costs that way.

Just purchased the tactical vest and long black shirt to spiff up my V1 from Toy Anxiety. So glad the original vest is going to be history.:yess:

Just a great figure!
20130628_155531_zpsa9eab5cc.jpg

Concidering picking this up, I got the head off monkey depot and its stellar, kinda want the whole figure now:panic:

Do it. He's awesome. And the price is a bargain compared to some figures that come with less stuff.

I'm right on the edge of ordering:panic:

I got the first version and never opened it, I got the new head off monkey depot and its fantastic. I like the whole package this figure delivers, its just not the stallone I want, I want a Rambo...

Overall its a great figure with tons of accessories and two separate outfits. If you missed out on the first one or don't have a Stallone figure in your collections this is the one to get. I'm pretty happy with this figure.

Back