1/6 Hot Toys - MMS194 - The Expendables 2: Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the vest and multi media (zipped) shirt from TA for V1. What do the instructions say about the shirt? You're not suppose to unzip it to put it on are you...because i already unzipped it..

Now i can't get it back together.:monkey4

Also, what are the official instructions on the vest? I unzipped that one as well because OMG said it was ok, but it was a pain in the *** to get it zipped back together. So much so i never want to unzip it again even though that was the main reason i bought it....so i could switch up looks easier.

Anyway, it looks better with the V2 vest at least, much more form fitting, not as bulky.

Got a piece of useless information, I just figured out the reason sly used the name barney ross, he is a champion boxer from the 30's. I figured it out by just typing in the name in youtube and a bunch of his old boxing matches came up....

Got a piece of useless information, I just figured out the reason sly used the name barney ross, he is a champion boxer from the 30's. I figured it out by just typing in the name in youtube and a bunch of his old boxing matches came up....

:exactly: I knew that!!! :wink1: Cool info for those that didn't though. :clap

Got mine today,took a few quick ones.As always when i recieve Sly figures,i will have a little fun with it tomorrow and snap some better pics.

Cool figure bro ! Congrats . I really wish hot toys would revisit the Rambo movies and give us a RAMBO first blood 2 figure . It would be awesome .

Looks awesome Rock! Is that a different body on your Stathdm?

Thanks.Yes that's the TTM19.The neck is a little too thick for the head though so it doesn't go all the way down,but it works.I might change to a TTM21 later.

Just got him in and he looks phenomenal...I'm a little over impressed as I haven't bought any recent HT figure in a loooong time (last HT figure was the DX12 back in October 2012) so I'm ecstatic by this guy and all that he comes with. Definitely going to weather up the civi outfit but damn I'm happy to have this to display next to my DX10

I bought the vest and multi media (zipped) shirt from TA for V1. What do the instructions say about the shirt? You're not suppose to unzip it to put it on are you...because i already unzipped it..

Now i can't get it back together.:monkey4

Also, what are the official instructions on the vest? I unzipped that one as well because OMG said it was ok, but it was a pain in the *** to get it zipped back together. So much so i never want to unzip it again even though that was the main reason i bought it....so i could switch up looks easier.

Anyway, it looks better with the V2 vest at least, much more form fitting, not as bulky.

The instructions don't say anything on how to put the clothes on the figure. But you are supposed to unzip the vest and and tactical long sleeve shirt like a regular zipper. One thing I learned a few moments ago while futzing is that depending on how you've got the vest situated on the body, the vest can fit tight and be a pain to get on or it can be really easy. My first go I regretted unzipping the vest and considered undoing the ties in the side. But with my second go, I was able to just slide the zipper up with ease b/c I had the vest on the body properly.

Last edited:
I got this guy coming next week so I ordered another body and parts to make up a second figure, I figure why let the other outfit go to waste, Looking forward to big bad barney x2!!!

The vest is really easy to put on for those having trouble. Just unzip it, pull each side as far as possible together and it should zip up easily.

Got AF Statham today, it looks really nice next to barney

Been lurking around this thread since the final product pictures came in. Too bad I was already late for pre-order, so I thought I'd wait for resellers to post some soon as the figure reaches our country...

... the good news is our local dealer opened a few more slots for Barney for their anniversary sale at just $150!!! I'm so excited to order tomorrow -- and get this awesome figure within a week or two! :D

Back