1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1280846_623264057723844_1664810777_n.jpg

That tag line pretty much sums him up! I need to grab that issue! :rock

What's Loki going for on the secondary market? Thinking of selling mine. He's never even been out of the box.

:horror

He's my favorite from the line.

He's cool. I did open the brown shipper to see what he looked like but I could take that money and use it for other stuff. Either other LOTR/Hobbit stuff or just pay down some bills.

What's Loki going for on the secondary market? Thinking of selling mine. He's never even been out of the box.

I have seen a few pop up on ebay at $280 BIN. Auctions are running around there or slightly less. Prices on here have been under.

If you're selling one, LMK. I think I'm about ready to pull the trigger on one finally.

He's cool. I did open the brown shipper to see what he looked like but I could take that money and use it for other stuff. Either other LOTR/Hobbit stuff or just pay down some bills.

Get out of here you hobbit :pfft: :lol

Nah fair enough bud. Bills must come first. :hi5:

mines up for sale now too. lost interest in him really and hes the only thing i have from the avengers line so he looks a bit out of place and im also seeling him to help pay for the 1/4 Tdkr BATS

I have seen a few pop up on ebay at $280 BIN. Auctions are running around there or slightly less. Prices on here have been under.

If you're selling one, LMK. I think I'm about ready to pull the trigger on one finally.

Well being they made the run. 5 times.

I just bought the last Loki figure on BBTS for $280.

Had $100 BBTS store credit from a rub mark on the Batmobile and decided to use it on Loki before price gets nuts. Total came out to be $190 shipped. Overall great deal and I'm happy ^_^

I just bought the last Loki figure on BBTS for $280.

Had $100 BBTS store credit from a rub mark on the Batmobile and decided to use it on Loki before price gets nuts. Total came out to be $190 shipped. Overall great deal and I'm happy ^_^

Congrats! I'm sure you also made the BBTS happy too. :hi5:

Still looking for a suitable slim suit for my Stuttgart Loki custom.

Other than that, sweet scarf by Threnodi from Etsy! :clap

1277448_10152737711217316_1176300566_o.jpg

Back