1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would rather get one figure a month than 4 in one month:panic:, I don't see what the issue is, your all going to get your figures eventually, there's nothing we can do about delays, if you have ordered from SSC than you know your going to be some of the first to get them in the states anyways

i'm glad stuff is getting staggered ~ unfortunately it all seems to be staggering the same way!

the farther everything gets shoved off, the closer it gets to tax return time, so it's all fine by me.

: D

I would rather get one figure a month than 4 in one month:panic:, I don't see what the issue is, your all going to get your figures eventually, there's nothing we can do about delays, if you have ordered from SSC than you know your going to be some of the first to get them in the states anyways

I like one a month as long as they come in on time. I really am taking a stand on Loki, will I be sorry. No, I am never sorry about anything I do. I still think this is going to be in the discount bin. Unlike Hawkeye they went back and made more 4xs (remember he was sold out 3xs).

April release now?! Man, I was hoping for this to be an early Christmas present, but now it looks like it's going to be a birthday present. :gah:

At least it wasn't moved back as much as some of the other figures.

I received an email from SS yesterday!!!!!!!

Valentine code worked, but removed free shipping. Waaa waaa waaaa waaaaaa

It's not the email I was hoping for.

Man, I'm pretty sure I preordered this guy 10 years ago.

Sure feels like it...

April release now?! Man, I was hoping for this to be an early Christmas present, but now it looks like it's going to be a birthday present. :gah:

At least it wasn't moved back as much as some of the other figures.

Same for me. My G/F ordered this thinking I would be getting it for Christmas, now looks like a birthday present....and that is looking doubtfull! :impatient:

HA! Sounds like me.....I'm getting Joker 2.0 for Christmas.

My Wife just failed to say WHICH Christmas.

homer-simpson-doh.jpg

:lol

Same for me. My G/F ordered this thinking I would be getting it for Christmas, now looks like a birthday present....and that is looking doubtfull! :impatient:

I'm in the same boat.

HT's been really quiet about this guy lately! What gives? :impatient:

Well the good news is, they only moved him from March to April, whereas Spidey, Catwoman and Hulk all got moved from March to May/June. Which tells me he is next after they finish getting Bane/Thor/BW shipped off.

What else from HT is currently due in April?

Back