1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki -MOVIE SPOILERS!

Loki+Display.jpg

https://figuremaniac.blogspot.com/2012/05/hk-ht-window-display-avengers-loki.html

Insanely beautiful. December needs to come sooner :gah:

It looks like HT may have another potential Joker on their hands with Loki.
And by Joker I mean a dozen figures based on one character :thud:
Really hope so. It's like "RE Alice" case - you can get 'em all and display together like clones :yess:

December needs to come sooner :gah:
NOT b4 I find some job :lecture

What happened to this thread -- it's become a love letter to Loki.

That, plus I had no idea we had this many women on the site. That's refreshing.

I was just thinking about this. Looks like Loki has brought his army of ladies and man crushes.:D

Of course its a love-letter, how can you look upon such awesomeness and not be in love, if you're female! LOL....

He looks like he's about to draw breath, for crying out loud. its just.... wow.

Good god...

Look at Rama sig -- KNEEL! -- she's a feisty one too. Or appreciatively submissive, can't really tell.

I have to admit that if we got the Thor costume and the eveningwear costume, I would buy those figures as well.

I'd quite like a Loki in the outfit he wore during the Jotunheim battle scenes at the beginning of Thor.

Good god...

Look at Rama sig -- KNEEL! -- she's a feisty one too. Or appreciatively submissive, can't really tell.

That was such a pivotal scene in the movie, loved that. Loki told the humans to kneel, and when they didnt fast enough, he screamed at them... anger management issues...

[I'm not telling anyone to kneel to *me,* trust me :) ]

Shush, you! do you know how broke we are all gonna be if they make all these figures.... lol

I'm already gonna be broke after just this Loki! As much as I'd love the whole Avengers line from HT, I simply do not make enough money a year! :(

It looks like HT may have another potential Joker on their hands with Loki. And by Joker I mean a dozen figures based on one character :thud:

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Also...Don't listen to the other bad man, people...words are good, words work! It has been a really refreshing change to hear the female side of the general opinion regarding this figure.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Also...Don't listen to the other bad man, people...words are good, words work! It has been a really refreshing change to hear the female side of the general opinion regarding this figure.

I figured his emoticon was in response to seeing words in various posts that he didnt KNOW, and therefore needed pictures in order to help him flesh things out, so to speak. :devil

"Women are talking! O noes!" lol....

[sorry darkness guy, you were wide open for that one. Heh]

Back