1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finally have time to work on loki! i made a pattern for his shoulders and they are accurate to size, but because his arms are so fat under those layers, i don't think they will look quite right. might have to exaggerate them a little.

thoughts?

lokicustom.jpg

finally have time to work on loki! i made a pattern for his shoulders and they are accurate to size, but because his arms are so fat under those layers, i don't think they will look quite right. might have to exaggerate them a little.

thoughts?

lokicustom.jpg
Wowzers!!! that's awesome!!!! He will look nice :D

Wowzers!!! that's awesome!!!! He will look nice :D

thanks! i've got the little armor pieces for the right shoulder in the works too, and am fixing the cross-strap so that it goes over his lapel like it should.

hopefully i can actually take a run at it this weekend.

: D

thoughts?

lokicustom.jpg

Looks awesome can't wait to see it when it's finished, I was wondering what are you going to do about the holes?

Looks awesome can't wait to see it when it's finished, I was wondering what are you going to do about the holes?

i haven't decided. tried to score an extra vest to cannibalize matching fabrics so that i could fix the sleeves and make the other pieces, but haven't had any luck yet. don't want to spend much more than i already have since i'm just experimenting, really.

: D

Picked up a really cool comic Loki tee shirt at Walmart today for $7.50. I went there looking for the new Deadpool shirt I'd seen online and for that price had to get a Loki for the Wife. I can't find a picture of it online anywhere though.

Back