1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today. I'm loving the detailing in the armour and the sleeves. I'm not having any troubles with the helmet at all. Really glad Fedex was able to get it to me in less than 48 hrs. From pickup.

That's what everyone thinks, I know. :lol

But seriously, I can't recall doing anything on SS on May 8th, let alone preordering Loki. That, and I like to think it ordered itself.

Could be like the box in the back of the truck in Salem's Lot...
:lol

Edit: just realised what an obscure reference that was... :(

Creepy shipping box rattling around in truck with something awful inside...

Nice pictures from other people on tumblr lol

tumblrmmytxph2fe1rxlk8i.jpg

tumblrmmyqyyve8s1qdpum7.jpg

Woot! Mine will be here next Thursday. I was worried it wasn't going to ship today which would have meant that I wouldn't get it until the following week.

Could be like the box in the back of the truck in Salem's Lot...
:lol

Edit: just realised what an obscure reference that was... :(

Creepy shipping box rattling around in truck with something awful inside...

If its moving or there's white powder I'm not opening it.

Well, maybe... :D

Got my Quantum, be here MONDAY!

Means UPS has another "football" for the whole weekend. Hate when they ship Friday... since I'm only about 20 miles from Sideshow.

Loki will be my FIRST Avengers figure. I'd like to get Mark VII as well. And I think that will do it.

Bad news - I broke the helmet getting it separated.

Good news - It broke at the seam where Hot Toys glues the middle piece to the upper half. Easy fix with some crazy glue and now you can't even tell. None of the tabs were broken so i literally just needed to re-glue it.

Best news - The helmet is finally on and will never be removed again.

Wow, I just rec'd it today. SSC tends to ship my orders with a slower shipping method, so I was pleasantly surprised...

I get mine on Monday. The Thor I ordered should arrive at the same time. I'm really looking forward to these two.

Mine is at my local depot. Hoping that I'll be able to pick him up today. Still waiting on the phone call from FedEx. I'm too impatient :impatient:

I opened mine and am very pleased. The details are fantastic and he looks very impressive. I didn't really have any issues getting the helmet on, but it does seem fragile, so I think I'll just leave it on lol.

Dang, now I want all the Avengers! I have Fury, BW, Hawkeye, and Cap, but I dunno if I can get Mk VII and I don't really want to get another Thor since I still have the first version of that. Oh wells...

Received mine. The helmet is hard as hell to get on o_o I spent ages trying to do it without breaking it, lol. Wasn't easy at all :( Fantastic figure! Very pleased with him :)

Back