1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so freakin' nervous about the helmet now that I've read stories of it breaking.

Sideshow is sure going to be busy for the next month sending out Replacement helmets for Loki.

looks like loki's helmet may relegated to that same dark place of "don't even look at it funny" as my dx01 pers head.

i guess that's okay by me, though.

can't wait 'til monday!

: D

My Loki was scheduled to arrive today. When I go online to look up the tracking information it says, Exception. Can somebody explain to me what this means?

Just got mine. Everything looks good at first glance. Can't wait to get home and get him all set up. The helmet is definitely scary. It's going on once and never coming off.

My Loki was scheduled to arrive today. When I go online to look up the tracking information it says, Exception. Can somebody explain to me what this means?

Means they tried to deliver and couldn't. For me, that usually means they couldn't get into our complex at home, or the receptionist stepped away at work.

You may be able to call and have them hold it at the center so you can pick it up. Sometimes it can be picked up the same day, but usually that means the next day. I know FedEx will let me pickup on a Saturday, but UPS usually won't.

At our UPS depot, they are open 8:30 - 5:00 for pickups. But on the same day (ie when you get an exception), the truck doesn't usually get back to the depot until 4-5pm. But they do reopen in the evening from 8:00 - 8:30 so people can pick stuff up.

I got tired of chasing the UPS truck around, so I set up a free My Choice profile through the UPS website. Now I receive emails when a package is due for arrival. I can go online and ask that they just hold it at the depot instead of trying to deliver it to my house. Then I just drive over and pick it up. Much easier IMO.

I don't know if Fed Ex offers anything like that.

Means they tried to deliver and couldn't. For me, that usually means they couldn't get into our complex at home, or the receptionist stepped away at work.

You may be able to call and have them hold it at the center so you can pick it up. Sometimes it can be picked up the same day, but usually that means the next day. I know FedEx will let me pickup on a Saturday, but UPS usually won't.

The UPS in my area lets you pick it up same day at 8:45pm - 9:00pm. but you have to call and let them know you will be picking it up.

I must admit I am nervous about the Loki helmet! The video makes it look so easy!

So you may remember the story for me on Loki: I never preordered and this mysteriously showed up on Sunday as preordered May 8th.

I found it amusing that a figure preordered me so I kept it.

I have a card that for some reason needs manual confirmation and for the last two years most of my orders have declined and I have had to call in to get it done. NOT with Loki... for some reason his order went thru, no issues. He's shipping out tonight.

Loki must really want to be in my home. :lol

So you may remember the story for me on Loki: I never preordered and this mysteriously showed up on Sunday as preordered May 8th.

I have a card that for some reason needs manual confirmation and for the last two years most of my orders have declined and I have had to call in to get it done. NOT with Loki... for some reason his order went thru, no issues. He's shipping out tonight.

If that box is moving upon arrival, I wouldn't open it :horror :lol

Watch the video first, wash your hands, dry them, sit down and take a deep breath. Then work *slowly* and be gentle; you will be fine.

Its when people try to rush stuff that bad things happen.

Wait! Whoa..... Easy Tiger, um, are we still talking about Loki's helmet? Ah, ok, carry on..... :monkey1

If the helmet breaking turns out to be an epidemic, would SS be able to offer replacements for most people or would we be out of luck? I've never had to seek a replacement before (and hopefully I won't have to for Loki either).

You're whole Loki story has been really amusing Wor-Gar! Sounds like you just gotta have him! :lol

Well, the good news is I think it's going to be a heck of a piece! :hi5:

If that box is moving upon arrival, I wouldn't open it :horror :lol

:lol

You're whole Loki story has been really amusing Wor-Gar! Sounds like you just gotta have him! :lol

Well, the good news is I think it's going to be a heck of a piece! :hi5:

Weird, isn't it? I've never had such a strange situation with a figure before. But it makes for a fun story... and seemingly a sensational figure. I'm now quite excited about his arrival. Got to wait until Monday though... *impatience kicking in*

Sure you weren't ordering while drinking one night?:lol

Back