1/6 Hot Toys - MMS176 - The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Loki Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first pre-order with SSC. The precessing alert email says they should receive their shipment by the 14th. When should I expect to see Loki on my doorstep? Do they generally ship to customers immediately?
Thanks in advance for any responses.

depends on where you live. they'll process the order on the 14th or 15th, then ship out one or two days later. so expect to get him any time between the 20th and the 25th.

: D

Mine should 'Final Flex' on the 15th May :yess: ie...I have not had any sign of an email yet :gah: :gah: :gah:

Still, it's a good sign indeed. All these fellow Freaks getting notices to completion is very exciting and does nothing to me but for building up my expectation for the figure....now that we know that arrival is imminent.

As I said in another Avengers thread, HT have really been very consistent in the high quality of their figures this past year. So far there has not been a poor Avenger, Bane was a total killer of a figure and if the Catwoman/Selina Kyle figure is like the protos, she too will be a mega hit.

And those are just the lines I am collecting.

Had no intention of getting this but then seeing the in-hand pics, videos, remembering how much it stood out at SDCC...I finally broke down.:gah:

Ditto. The pics and reviews posted here convinced me this was a figure I had to have.

Got my May 14th arrival notice as well. :yess:

Mine should 'Final Flex' on the 15th May :yess: ie...I have not had any sign of an email yet :gah: :gah: :gah:

Still, it's a good sign indeed. All these fellow Freaks getting notices to completion is very exciting and does nothing to me but for building up my expectation for the figure....now that we know that arrival is imminent.

As I said in another Avengers thread, HT have really been very consistent in the high quality of their figures this past year. So far there has not been a poor Avenger, Bane was a total killer of a figure and if the Catwoman/Selina Kyle figure is like the protos, she too will be a mega hit.

And those are just the lines I am collecting.

You don't receive an arrival notice when you are on flex pay due to being on a customized payment schedule. Just the full payment orders get the notices.

This guy rode the roller coster a little. He's back up to "less than 30". Surprisingly there must have been a few cancelations recently. I would think that it would've been the opposite after the recent videos and pics

Look like the recent order email shows that that still honored the coupon code and free shipping. Hoping they leave it. :pray:

You don't receive an arrival notice when you are on flex pay due to being on a customized payment schedule. Just the full payment orders get the notices.

But I do get a "2 weeks until you pay for this figure...make sure you have funds available" type email, which I shall expect any day now.

Besides which, I will complete early anyway. As I did on THOR, HAWKEYE, WIDOW and CAP:A :yess: (PS Also Bane and Padawan Obi).

Titter ye not Brethren! As soon ans SSC shows him as 'In Stock' they will be getting a phone call from me to complete on this B.A. figure!

This guy rode the roller coster a little. He's back up to "less than 30". Surprisingly there must have been a few cancelations recently. I would think that it would've been the opposite after the recent videos and pics

I cancelled mine...had a $25 off coupon on him as well...just not a fan...was thinking of ordering a BD Mark VII....but I am not allowed to have one...:mad:

Just got my shipping confirmation and I did get the full discount with free shipping. So glad I waited. Total $199.99. Thanks SSC

AFM

ThatIsTooReal said:
Look like the recent order email shows that that still honored the coupon code and free shipping. Hoping they leave it.

If this is anything like Black Widow and the $25 off Valentine coupon, you'll get a notice about the shipping charge a few days before you're charged for the whole shebang.

Does the Valentine Coupon not work on some figures? I think I used that on an order I have down the road.

depends on where you live. they'll process the order on the 14th or 15th, then ship out one or two days later. so expect to get him any time between the 20th and the 25th.

: D

My final Flex is on the 15th. Since some of you are already getting shipping notices for the 5th, I may give them a call and step it up!

Called CS about paying my flex early and was informed they aren't scheduled for arrival until the 14th. Some of you already have shipping confirmations? :dunno

tried to change my flex so i can get Loki sooner. couldnt do it. Stated that only a hand full are coming in in the beginning of the month to cover the first half of the month for flexers.

Back