1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone going to look for a Fenrir wolf to go with Hela?
5002756bc09d64049cd5c398d96bfe3e.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Tried this set-up tonight. I don't have the best camera, but liking Thor in Helmet with hammer and Hela with eternal flame. Probably get a small acrylic rise to help Thor hold that thing up.

IMG_20181023_215518.jpg

That’s so awesome. Like Thor holding Hulks hammer. I have some pics of my Hela holding my roadworn Thor’s mjolnir like I had planned but can’t figure out how to post pics

I’ve popped off the ankles from the boots pegs just to have her a like higher. The boots fits without problem and she can stand anyway

Did you check the length of the pegs? I've been thinking of replacing them with longer ones (or adding extensions) if possible.

I’ve tried to add extensions but it is doable only by slimming them down to fit the inside of the boot , otherwise they won’t go all the way down. I’ll try that.

The leg peg seem to be part of the leg itself.

I’ve tried to add extensions but it is doable only by slimming them down to fit the inside of the boot , otherwise they won’t go all the way down. I’ll try that.

The leg peg seem to be part of the leg itself.

Yes, I could see standard extensions being too wide to fit into those boots. I'll have to check on the leg pegs. I've never seen a Hot Toys figure where they weren't separate pieces. Maybe they're just really tight?

Yes, it could be,but the jumpsuit ends around the peg so I did not wanted to mess too much with it.
I’ll take my time this week end.
I think the shortest leg extenders could be a good solution if make them fit.

Yes, it could be,but the jumpsuit ends around the peg so I did not wanted to mess too much with it.
I’ll take my time this week end.
I think the shortest leg extenders could be a good solution if make them fit.

You were right about those leg pegs - mine seem like they're glued in. But short extenders fit inside the boot just fine (anything longer won't work). I had to put a bit of tape around the leg pegs because the fit in the extenders I have is a bit sloppy, but I think the extra height makes a big difference. Here's a quick phone pic. Apologies for the poor quality.

Hela-2.jpeg

You were right about those leg pegs - mine seem like they're glued in. But short extenders fit inside the boot just fine (anything longer won't work). I had to put a bit of tape around the leg pegs because the fit in the extenders I have is a bit sloppy, but I think the extra height makes a big difference. Here's a quick phone pic. Apologies for the poor quality.

View attachment 431294

Your leg extenders look like mine ?
c97e936df6f958cee7b0e1c3b0e0a902.jpg

Because of the angles they won’t go down till the end of the boot. I’ll have to slim them.

Similar, but mine have thinner walls. Yours look a bit higher quality than mine. I imagine they have a tighter fit to the pegs as well.

Not that much. They are sloppy too once on the leg peg. Some tape will do the trick but I have to make them thinner to go all the way down.

Back