1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Ragnarok - Hela Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like with the half assedness of the figure it is just a one off. And by that I mean movie accuracy. I know its not out yet but with the small horns and no black makeup. And since when did HT do protos that were super improved upon? Trust me Im in line for this fig day one but Im thinking 30% chance at best I get the chance.

I'm really hoping they go ahead with this figure.... and while i'm dreaming let's hope they throw in the horned sculpt with the two VERY big horns and the eye shadow, the long haired head sculpt, and a shattered Mjolnir.

I feel like with the half assedness of the figure it is just a one off. And by that I mean movie accuracy. I know its not out yet but with the small horns and no black makeup. And since when did HT do protos that were super improved upon? Trust me Im in line for this fig day one but Im thinking 30% chance at best I get the chance.

Off the top of my head, Spiderman, Batman, Ironman, War machine, Falcon. If they can Make Hill and Pepper this is a no brainer

I think the hair down sculpt many of us want maybe an iffy thing right now. Why? I feel like most of us want it cause it made Cate Blanchett(arguably)...sexier? Am I wrong? I've never been attracted to her but somehow in that makeup job she's wearing? She's setting off all my hot alarms lol. I don't think Hot Toys counted on this effect.

If the headsculot and overall figure can look like this, then that would totally make me super happy. As much as I love how she looks with her hair down in the movie, her classic look is just too damn iconic.

ab4a33e30ce5b7964af1af1838b4c389.jpeg

My girlfriend is kinda meh on the Thor films but she is looking forward to this movie just because of Cate Blanchett.

Yeah no idea why people want her with her hair down when she has such epic headpiece.

The suit looks a bit cheap tbh but really ... *whispers so HT doesn't hear* I don't care as long as I get that Hela. :lol

One of the reasons I look forward to Thor Ragnarok IS Cate so yeah, I'm down for this figure no matter what. And if they don't give us another head, I'm sure there will be customs. If I really want the dark paint on the headdress head and HT doesn't do it, I'll pay someone to add it. It's how much I want that figure. *_*

The suit looks a bit cheap tbh but really ... *whispers so HT doesn't hear* I don't care as long as I get that Hela. :lol

One of the reasons I look forward to Thor Ragnarok IS Cate so yeah, I'm down for this figure no matter what. And if they don't give us another head, I'm sure there will be customs. If I really want the dark paint on the headdress head and HT doesn't do it, I'll pay someone to add it. It's how much I want that figure. *_*

This x 100. I would do the same thing. XD

This x 100. I would do the same thing. XD
And I mean, look at that face! *_* It's real good ... I'll just get a second head parted out and commission a painter to add the black and maybe even white eyes. *_____*

Tell ya, I can already see myself fuzzing with that suit so she looks as good as possible. :love Cate deserves nothing less.

I don't play with these figures but I do wanna pose them and if I feel like changing the pose once a week, then I should be able too. If I wanted static figures, I'd stick with statues.

Yeah no idea why people want her with her hair down when she has such epic headpiece.

I'd like both, just to be able to change up her look every now and then. Besides, as mentioned, she looks hot with the Goth look... but then, although she's not a typical Hollywood beauty, I've always thought Cate was hot.

So it looks like she only comes with the sword and alternate boob plates? Pretty barebones right now. Maybe they will add a broken Mjolnir or an alternate headsculpt if they actually release it. Although I will say that horned headsculpt is spot on, it needs some black eye makeup but I see Cate Blanchett 100%.

If the headsculot and overall figure can look like this, then that would totally make me super happy. As much as I love how she looks with her hair down in the movie, her classic look is just too damn iconic.

ab4a33e30ce5b7964af1af1838b4c389.jpeg

I've just noticed the Hot Toys figure is missing the two biggest horns you can see on her headpiece here. Really hope they add them

Back