1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine today, the inside toe spike on the right boot was missing, opened a ticket to sideshow.

IMG_20160429_114548.jpg

I'm having a lot of fun with this figure. I hate to say it, but he's so much more fun than the 1/4 scale.

Disrobed, removed the padded suit, shaved down the latissimus dorsi, redressed.

018.jpg

026.jpg

038.jpg

080.jpg

086.jpg

105.jpg
Could you detail the process utilized to achieve these modifications? Are they difficult to perform? Does one run the risk of damaging the figure's clothing? Is it difficult to redress the figure (I am particularly concerned about tying the belt)?

I love this figure, but the cape is a pain to futz with. I've tried to bend it into a resting position, but as a result the wire is all twisted. Concerned it might break or something.

Also, the thumb of my figure's "open grip" hand is unpainted. Going to file a request for a new one. Hopefully they oblige. I don't see why they wouldn't, considering they sent me an entirely new Snowtrooper Officer body when there was a tiny paint splotch on his chest plate control panel.

Here's my Boba Fett. He takes up most of a detolf shelf posed like this. I fit the Samurai Boba Fett and the X-Wing miniature game Slave-I on the same shelf.

bobafetth.jpg

Nice pose!

I'm having a lot of fun with this figure. I hate to say it, but he's so much more fun than the 1/4 scale.

Disrobed, removed the padded suit, shaved down the latissimus dorsi, redressed.
The mods really add to a figure that I think looks great stock. Very nice work! :clap

Just opened mine. Everything seems to be in tact. :yess: One of the back pack straps pulled right off as I was putting him together but it glue back on easy enough.

Nice looking figure, especially the paint apps.

image.jpeg

Finally got to open my new Boba Fett, first impression is really good. Love the weathering on the armor. The under suit on mine looks a bit dirty to me, not the brand new suit I was afraid of. Backpack a giant pain to get on as others have said.

b88300a603700013de771af56da3d635.jpg

eb78f9c72d468705ebd613af01322040.jpg

Got mine today, what an awesome paint job. Careful with the the knobs on the knee pads, one of mine pulled right out. Also watch the guantlets, the small pieces are fragile.

IMG_0607.JPG

Great pics in here, folks! Keep 'em coming!

The ole' bounty hunter showed up here today....pretty f'n cool, I must say...

Looks pretty cool hangin' out with the Hutt....

My first impressions are...real good. The only little nit I have so far is the way the wrist pegs show a bit at the end of the arm/gauntlet. I'll have to look closer when I'm not so beat from work...maybe I don't have them pushed in all the way or something...we'll see when I get a chance to really futz with him.. Got a bit of that "thunder-thigh" thing going on, but it doesn't detract from the great tailoring and weathering on the flight suit and armor (which like nearly any figure that can be named...looks WAY better "in-hand" than even the best pictures are showing).

To think I almost passed on this...glad I didn't...it's a great looking version of this notorious bounty hunter....

Fantastic pose! Can you post a pic of it in your Detolf?

Thank you to those that like the pose. I saw a similar pose somewhere a while back and decided to try something similar.

Here's a picture of the shelf and how much space it takes up.

bobadetolf.jpg

I'd like to add to the damage report. One of the boot spikes came off of my Boba Fett and I didn't even know it until much later. It was easy to put back on, but watch out for those.

Finally got mine today. He's pretty good. Only real complaint is how hard it was to attach the backpack. Now my crappy pic contribution.

68E7A9FB-3144-4E35-AC13-D8813A3F698F_zps8fne9qbd.jpg

0761CCAF-8210-4030-B7C5-3B9DD787915F_zpscsf600ra.jpeg

Back