1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While waiting for my Mando to arrive i reposed this guy

Still one of my fav SW figs...warts and all:)

DSC_00722.JPG

Kylo?s blade repurposed as a blaster bolt. Reminds me of the old Unleashed figure.

Attachments

• AB2CD12D-7279-47D3-88C2-2FDE0E18B203.jpg
    AB2CD12D-7279-47D3-88C2-2FDE0E18B203.jpg
    422.9 KB · Views: 481
I somehow lucked out and managed to snag one of these for $260 on ebay last week. Yeah I know there's a strong chance this will be reissued in a couple years with all kinds of improvements, but I just didn't feel like waiting that long and was dying to have another Boba Fett to pose. :D

The only mod I've made so far was switching out to a new body, as the stock proportions were looking pretty weird with those wide hips it had. Lol. I can see many other things that need improving, like the overly dark green armor and of course the inaccurate helmet, but I think I can live with those for now.

20210123_095128 (2).jpg

20210123_095503 (2).jpg

20210123_104201 (2).jpg

20210123_105329 (2).jpg

I somehow lucked out and managed to snag one of these for $260 on ebay last week. Yeah I know there's a strong chance this will be reissued in a couple years with all kinds of improvements, but I just didn't feel like waiting that long and was dying to have another Boba Fett to pose. :D

The only mod I've made so far was switching out to a new body, as the stock proportions were looking pretty weird with those wide hips it had. Lol. I can see many other things that need improving, like the overly dark green armor and of course the inaccurate helmet, but I think I can live with those for now.

Looks great! Which body did you go with?

Bought the Hot Toys Cody (Temuera Morrison) head to pose Fett unmasked. I dont know if it will fit in Fetts body well. Now that I remember I changed the stock Fett Ht body to a slimmer one... Well, we will see if any modifications are needed

I'm glad I found this thread. Lots of great photos giving me some ideas for how to pose mine. Do you guys recommend removing the fat suit? Does it make a noticeable difference like with Mando?

Moving mine about,it seems the straps that hold the jetpack on the back seem to have worn out ,the glue and came off ( both sides )
Anyone recommend a type of glue to use ( im not too sure about gorilla glue ) or i was also contemplating on maybe taking this chance of using small magnets to attach it.

Moving mine about,it seems the straps that hold the jetpack on the back seem to have worn out ,the glue and came off ( both sides )
Anyone recommend a type of glue to use ( im not too sure about gorilla glue ) or i was also contemplating on maybe taking this chance of using small magnets to attach it.

I use M300M Medium from Mercury Adhesives. It's very strong and if you don't slop it on, it doesn't even leave that ugly white residue like most glues do.

My mythos/Mando ROTJ mashup. (All Hot Toys with SS kama & gaffi)

I gave him Luke?s DL-12. It?s a bit small but looks like a gunslinger-type pistol.

He?ll have to do until deluxe Fett drops.

Attachments

• A87B4354-5CAB-4713-A853-97CFD22646C4.jpg
    A87B4354-5CAB-4713-A853-97CFD22646C4.jpg
    573.5 KB · Views: 179
20210325-095756.jpg

Had some leftover parts from the other Fetts I sold for parts.

Thought I'd give them to my HT ROTJ Fett for a little change of look.

I'm gonna keep him like this for now lol.

Back