1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Boba today. Awesome figure! But the chest armour is bothering me.

Crooked middle piece and I don't know about the rest of you guys but is the armor flush with the body? Feels like mine is sticking out a bit, not quite flush at the corners of the armor.

Sent a mail to my local shop, hoping they can replace the vest.

Reminds me of the bottom of a crab. Sucks though it looks terrible. Sorry man!!

I don't have an issue with the center armor piece, mine is his left, chest armor panel.

4f324ae1a2f855d49b4fab6e182b649c.jpg

I don't think I've seen a single Boba figure that didn't have at least a minor armor alignment issue.

My question is how easy is it to remove the armor, so that it can be re-glued in the proper position?

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Mine arrived today from Australia PopCultcha. All I did so far is stuff some cotton inside the leg pouches.

View attachment 271946

One thing. HT viewfinder swing arm is sure is too tall.

Most of you know I have decided to keep my SS Fett. I did however purchase the HT jet pack. Im wondering now if I should replace the plastic SS utility with the HT version. Ill go home have a look and see. I think after that my SS will be as good as gold!

I don't have an issue with the center armor piece, mine is his left, chest armor panel.

My question is how easy is it to remove the armor, so that it can be re-glued in the proper position?

Sent from my Motherbox PING PING PING PING PING PING PING PING

Yeah it's weird that it's not the same pieces affected.

Re-gluing is always an option, had anyone tried it? I hope I can get a replacement though.

For those that have this guy,, even with the chest armour issue ,, in your opinion, is this a deal breaker for him, i mean if you knew beforehand ,wouldve you have still picked him up?

For those that have this guy,, even with the chest armour issue ,, in your opinion, is this a deal breaker for him, i mean if you knew beforehand ,wouldve you have still picked him up?

I knew about it and if it was just crooked I would be fine with it. But the fact that it seems "loose" is my main reason for being a bit dissappointed. The rest of him is awesome though!

I knew about it and if it was just crooked I would be fine with it. But the fact that it seems "loose" is my main reason for being a bit dissappointed. The rest of him is awesome though!

Yes, we know. And we know you weren't wowed by Hot Toys. It's a tragic story ;-)

I don't really understand that comment? I have nothing against HT, I have several Sandtroopers, Stormtroopers and their Darth Vader...

I don't really understand that comment? I have nothing against HT, I have several Sandtroopers, Stormtroopers and their Darth Vader...

I didn't say you had anything against HT. I just quoted your own words. That's all. But to be more specific. You weren't wowed by HT Fett.

Nope, it's a minor issue. It's big deal maybe for some OCD people. But hey, even in the movie his chest armor was far from perfect so - it is accurate! :)

I didn't say you had anything against HT. I just quoted your own words. That's all. But to be more specific. You weren't wowed by HT Fett.

Don't see why the attitude was necessary, I just posted to answer his question.

Don't see why the attitude was necessary, I just posted to answer his question.

Oh sorry, it wasn't meant for you at all. It was an earlier post by Bo Shrek I was commenting on. And then when you answered like it was for you I thought it was you. - and it wasn't a hostile comment on the first place. Sorry.

Right, no worries :) :duff

Just heard back from my supplier, will either get a replacement vest or they will exchange the entire figure.

That really sucks about the chest armor Aliaz. You've been waiting for him for so long.

The armor will never be perfect but that center piece should be straight for sure.

e2414d9210f234add8974d3553824e68.jpg

dbbf0295f2cc8311c7fe329d7e856e55.jpg

I've had this for a couple weeks now but couldn't find the room to display so kept it in the box. Bought a custom acrylic case and voila. Can 100 percent say this is my fav figure of all time. Amazing detail and amazing base. The ultimate Boba Fett.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh shoot haha. And yes I know. I got it like this but it doesn't bother me too much actually. I bought it off eBay so I doubt there is a way to replace it. But I'm completely fine with it. I'm not a perfectionist with my figures and actually I just say "maybe boba was in an extreme battle and the range finder got bent". Haha I mean what are the odds that the long antennae wouldn't get beat up eventually right [emoji39]. Still my favorite figure of all time. This is the reason I didn't get the 1/6th scale as I couldn't justify two of the same Boba version. With the sideshow Boba (some to be modded with the HT ROTJ jet pack), Proto Fett, Jango Fett, and the 1/4 Boba Fett I have my collection complete. But!!! I could see Boba Fett appearing in some form in the Han Solo anthology movie so that would also be a purchase I'd make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back