1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow took full payment on May 4th and I'm still waiting for this to ship...where's the customer service gone from Sideshow?

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

I've had mine for a bit now and I love him. I've also always been in love with the SS mythos Fett and I think I would love to get that vibe from mine someday so here are a few pictures playing around with that in mind.

MCNs3ev.jpg
A6XTlL5.jpg
xQNPvc0.jpg

Very nice photos, URDNOTSullivan. Did you take out the fat-suit?
If you didn't, I don't think I'll bother with mine- if mine arrives looking like that I'll be very happy.
Boba is probably my second most anticipated SW figure after the Sandy. Love the weathered textures!

I ended up cancelling my SS order and went to eBay. He's somewhere in Cincinnati right now heading to Australia.

I did not take out the fat suit. There are times when I look at him and he seems a bit bulky but for the most part I don't notice it.

I need a advice.
I have noticed something strange with Hot Toys Boba Fett.
a two different sizes of that "t-shirt" part of uniform. With one is more movie accurate ? I can only keep one (Second one need to be destroyed. Its a Sideshow policy)

Boba_Fett_Predarnold004.jpg

Boba_Fett_Predarnold001.jpg

Boba_Fett_Predarnold002.jpg

Sideshow took full payment on May 4th and I'm still waiting for this to ship...where's the customer service gone from Sideshow?

You need to take it upon yourself to either call or email them , they are there to help.

You need to take it upon yourself to either call or email them , they are there to help.

Oh I did...three times... but they couldn't help me as it was shipping from the international warehouse and they couldn't communicate with the international warehouse due to time differences. They have been as helpful as possible but when I asked them to hold off shipping they couldn't and have shipped it anyway. Now I'm faced with the fact that I will be away for two weeks when it arrives as I will be on vacation with nobody at my address to take delivery so more than likely it will be shipped back to Sideshow.

I need a advice.
a two different sizes of that "t-shirt" part of uniform. With one is more movie accurate ? I can only keep one (Second one need to be destroyed. Its a Sideshow policy)

That's interesting. I like the one on the left better, the tighter looking suit. My Fett looks like the suit on the right. BTW- You probably don't have to destroy the suit itself, just maybe the body and/or armor. As long as it looks as if some of it is damaged in the picture you send SSC.

Got mine a few days ago. I am not a nitpicker with small details, but this one is better than the Sideshow releases. The vest was done a lot better and avoids the boxy look.

I guess the only downside are the softer details on the hands.

Don't care for the Sarlac pit as it looks way too small.

Still, the best 1/6 scale fett for now

Oh I did...three times... but they couldn't help me as it was shipping from the international warehouse and they couldn't communicate with the international warehouse due to time differences. They have been as helpful as possible but when I asked them to hold off shipping they couldn't and have shipped it anyway. Now I'm faced with the fact that I will be away for two weeks when it arrives as I will be on vacation with nobody at my address to take delivery so more than likely it will be shipped back to Sideshow.

That sucks sorry to hear that, could you have it held at a UPS or FedEx store for you?

I placed an order for mine today on SS but it's only available for pre-order. Did SS run out of the first batch and had to re-order these from Hong Kong?

Any idea when this will be in stock? i.e when will it be shipping??

I placed an order for mine today on SS but it's only available for pre-order. Did SS run out of the first batch and had to re-order these from Hong Kong?

Any idea when this will be in stock? i.e when will it be shipping??

They are coming in batches. I just bought mine from a us seller on eBay. Same price. Love it! (Except from the half assed hands).

I need a advice.

That's interesting. I like the one on the left better, the tighter looking suit. My Fett looks like the suit on the right. BTW- You probably don't have to destroy the suit itself, just maybe the body and/or armor. As long as it looks as if some of it is damaged in the picture you send SSC.

Yes, tighter suit is better. I did some resarch and is actually movie accurate. That t-shirt suppose to be tight.
I don't know how much demage i have to do to that suit to get Sideshow approval. They want a photo of all destroyed pieces. Any parts not destroyed may result in an additional service fee. Should i burn it or what ?

Yes, tighter suit is better. I did some resarch and is actually movie accurate. That t-shirt suppose to be tight.
I don't know how much demage i have to do to that suit to get Sideshow approval. They want a photo of all destroyed pieces. Any parts not destroyed may result in an additional service fee. Should i burn it or what ?

Just cut the suit up with scissors and break the body(a hammer work good), thats what I did with one of my figures. They just want to make sure you dont have anything of value left over to try to sell.

Welp, just ordered this guy from Sideshow using the monthly coupon code. Surprised they didn't charge me a NRD. I was on the fence for awhile already owning the SSC ESB version, but all the cool pics you guys have been putting up pushed me over, so thanks for posting them. Any word when Sideshow will be receiving their next batch?

Back