1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars: ROTJ - Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!! My 1/6 arrivals are running about six months behind you guys because of the strategic flex paying I had to do. I just received Kylo a little over a week ago and can't wait to have this awesome Fett in the fall! :yess: :lol

Damn I had to wait an extra month to get my Kylo and it was tough can't imagine having to wait six months. You have a lot of patience.

Damn I had to wait an extra month to get my Kylo and it was tough can't imagine having to wait six months. You have a lot of patience.

Yeah, I foolishly paid up front for the FO Tie Pilot and White Pauldron Trooper instead of saving that cash for heavy hitters and now I need to make up for it with long flex payments.

After the usual futzing. The only thing I removed was the inner belt/strap behind the red belt......

243pwyc.jpg
2v28aqx.jpg
18omc3.jpg
29p6j2o.jpg
25ivqxv.jpg
30ivm7r.jpg
15doob9.jpg

Not movie accurate, but I was gonna use this stand anyway......

t0rqdu.jpg
34htmki.jpg

awesome pics from everyone!

I finally got and opened my Fett, very happy with what Hot Toys is producing for us - it's a good time to be a Star Wars collector, no doubt!

The only nitpick i have isn't with Fett himself, but rather the crap glue Hot Toys uses, I love the figures and thankfully it's an easy fix, but man im tired of opening these expensive figures only to find parts falling off I have to reglue. It was a boot spike and jetpack strap in the case of Mr Fett here for me. I went with the regular edition by the way, storage space is a premium for me and I'll never ever use the vag base & flame effects lol

I parted my SS Fett out and made money on him. Very surprised at that. Paid retail and ended up selling all of it for about $358.00

That's great, but it's also a lot of work. I'd probably take $100 less to get around the hassle of parting it out, plus all the multiplying eBay/PP fees.

The only nitpick i have isn't with Fett himself, but rather the crap glue Hot Toys uses, I love the figures and thankfully it's an easy fix, but man im tired of opening these expensive figures only to find parts falling off I have to reglue. It was a boot spike and jetpack strap in the case of Mr Fett here for me. I went with the regular edition by the way, storage space is a premium for me and I'll never ever use the vag base & flame effects lol

I had to reglue a spike on the boot too. Wouldn't blame anyone for passing on the special edition, but I like it well enough. I had already adjusted the height of one of my detolf shelves to fit the dx luke diorama vane and the sarlaac vag fits in pretty well with that. Boba appears to be desperately trying to escape a bottomless kardashian.

That's great, but it's also a lot of work. I'd probably take $100 less to get around the hassle of parting it out, plus all the multiplying eBay/PP fees.
It doesn't multiply. :lol It's always 13%, whatever the total is(are). It's not for everyone, I agree. I just finished parting out a Luke Tatooine today--sold the last piece (droid caller). I don't even want to do the math. ****, just realized I still have the crappy long rifle for sale. :gah:

Came away with an extra head and body, though now that the Snowspeeder Luke was released I bailed on my X-wing Luke plans and don't know what to do with the parts. :slap

It doesn't multiply. :lol It's always 13%, whatever the total is(are). It's not for everyone, I agree. I just finished parting out a Luke Tatooine today--sold the last piece (droid caller). I don't even want to do the math. ****, just realized I still have the crappy long rifle for sale. :gah:

Came away with an extra head and body, though now that the Snowspeeder Luke was released I bailed on my X-wing Luke plans and don't know what to do with the parts. :slap

Oh, I haven't sold on eBay in a while. I thought there were listing fees, insertion fees and if-it-sells-over-this-amount fees - I guess they just rolled them up into one jumbo fee. :lol

I can't get myself to ever split up a figure, but I'm pretty sure that you should be happy if your complete SS fett sells for $150-180 these days...

It sat at retail for almost a month before I parted it out. I had the best offer option on it as well but didn't want to take less than $200 for it. Most people want to pay $100 -$150 for it.

Finally opened my HT Fett and love it. I know there is some hate of the base but i think it is really cool. Have to redo the display to fit him in.

It would of been nice if HT just gave us the normal red stand just like Vader and Stormtrooper.......so it can match up w/ the other ones if one decides to add them all together for a complete base.

Back