1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't think you're going to get much better than that from HT...

View attachment 279176View attachment 279177

Eyebrows, brow, hairline and beard color all need fixing. Can't comment on eyes or mouth due to harsh overhead lighting.

I added a bit more white to HT old Ben sculpt and it completely changed it...for the better. The same needs to be done here.

The brow is too angular and angry looking, and the eyebrows are too "poofy". Even mimicking that scene, Luke was obviously upset, sad maybe a bit angry too but this sculpt is way too angry.

The hairline is ... well ... comletely off.

Yes it does look like more like Jeff Bridges (specifically Obadiah from Ironman)

Outfit looks pretty good though. Nice material. Visible stitching on the robe, but...

its not a bad sculpt, but its missing that mark hamillness to it. the beard also needs to be more beardly. :)

Luke wouldn't not have a lightsaber, I'm sure he had one in the vicinity. Whether or not HT includes it is another question, since one wasn't seen onscreen.

The sculpt looks like him if he were not the broken man in that still. The expressions are polar opposites. Still looks like him though. Not enough white in the beard. That would go a long way. Messy hair would take it even further.

Messy hair would do wonders. Maybe they'll change that. But even if they did and it's this bare bones, I'd have to pass. I planned on getting all the Jedi Lukes, but I may need to skip this one.

Why are people whining that this is barebones? What do you all think ROTJ Luke will be like? He'll have his lightsaber, robe that he wore in one scene, and maybe the bone he stuck in the Rancor's mouth as an exclusive.

Just like Palpatine, he'll have his cane and that's it. A deluxe set with his throne might happen, but some characters just can't come with much.

Why are people whining that this is barebones? What do you all think ROTJ Luke will be like? He'll have his lightsaber, robe that he wore in one scene, and maybe the bone he stuck in the Rancor's mouth as an exclusive.. But a bone wouldn't be much to get excited over

Luke has a saber, he can just snatch it from Rey's hand in a blink of an eye :lol

Why are people whining that this is barebones? What do you all think ROTJ Luke will be like? He'll have his lightsaber, robe that he wore in one scene, and maybe the bone he stuck in the Rancor's mouth as an exclusive.

Just like Palpatine, he'll have his cane and that's it. A deluxe set with his throne might happen, but some characters just can't come with much.

With no Saber, it's barebones. It would fill an enormous gap if we could have him with it. Palpatine never had a saber in the OT, so just a cane is all you'll need.

Seriously there's only one chance for Luke in his Vegas magician outfit. After that who knows what he'll be wearing. Might not even have a beard!

For Episode 8 if the shots of his public appearances are any indication he will have the beard but his hair looks almost identical to how it was in ROTJ.

He's also in great shape. Much thinner than he's been in episode 7.

For Episode 8 if the shots of his public appearances are any indication he will have the beard but his hair looks almost identical to how it was in ROTJ.

He's also in great shape. Much thinner than he's been in episode 7.

Whenever I thought of them making a new Star Wars with the old cast I was always worried about Hamill. I never thought he would be able to pull off the look again but he looks amazing.

I don't get the complaints either! I love the figure and it's a day one PO'd for me!

Back