1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Cicada17 - Steelbook all the way man. Classy and collectible. I have collected steels long before I got into 1/6 - just make sure to check for dents, dings, and spine slashes!

As fas as I know those eyes are magnets, sp probably they just put it a bit too far apart.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Yeah,
Aside from the eye issue, the web design on the face is off. The “nose” & “mouth” are way too low. Totally blows the masked likeness. Almost a hang-dog face. Hopefully that’ll be fixed. Deal breaker for me if not.

I love the look of this figure, but couldn't they do a little something different with the Holland head? Looks almost identical to the homemade suit.. either way, I'm still happy to get headaculpts..

I cant understand why after all these years the assclowns at hot toys cant get the seam right on the forehead!. It it really that hard to do, just put it in the back.

I cant understand why after all these years the assclowns at hot toys cant get the seam right on the forehead!. It it really that hard to do, just put it in the back.

I cant understand why after all these years your assclown mom and dad can't get parenting right stop dropping kids on their head and telling them they are entitled.:rotfl

I cant understand why after all these years your assclown mom and dad can't get parenting right stop dropping kids on their head and telling them they are entitled.:rotfl
Well, we are paying $250 for these.. I know it's our choice and all but you have to admit, it's not that big of a request..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Probably the same prototype that's been making the rounds for months. I'll worry when we get the final production pics.

Yeah, I almost started to worry, then I remembered how much ASM2 changed from proto to production. Too early to tell.

Well, we are paying $250 for these.. I know it's our choice and all but you have to admit, it's not that big of a request..

The only reason I made the comment is that Iron Man figures is one thing, being all molded parts but to actually sew something like this or bond it or whatever is just amazing and probably more difficult to co-ordinate than we can imagine. They did solve the seam problem before. It was with the Spider-Man 3 Black Version. It was called a molded costumed head. I prefer miniaturized costume to sculpted plastic any day. I can get the plastic versions at Wal-Mart or Toys R Us.
There may be a reason why they keep putting the seam where it is. Remember these things have to be approved by the licensors and with every release the same complaints are made. You sly dog you got me ranting.

7f5b3dc75cdd533a3864319d2b7c753b5819a5a97969c7d71881d4015add7843.jpg

The only reason I made the comment is that Iron Man figures is one thing, being all molded parts but to actually sew something like this or bond it or whatever is just amazing and probably more difficult to co-ordinate than we can imagine. They did solve the seam problem before. It was with the Spider-Man 3 Black Version. It was called a molded costumed head. I prefer miniaturized costume to sculpted plastic any day. I can get the plastic versions at Wal-Mart or Toys R Us.
There may be a reason why they keep putting the seam where it is. Remember these things have to be approved by the licensors and with every release the same complaints are made. You sly dog you got me ranting.

View attachment 383085
Haha. It's what I do. But I hope you didn't think I was trying to be a jerk with my statement.

Haha. It's what I do. But I hope you didn't think I was trying to be a jerk with my statement.

No worries.

I know you did not mean anything by it.

I know what this hobby means to people.

It is an expensive hobby that can really make you scratch your heads at some of the decisions these companies make.

But they are millionaires and billionaires so they must be doing something right.:)

The only thing I would love these companies to do is make all the light up features remote controlled.
I sold all my figures with light up features just so I don't have to deal with a billion batteries.
I think that is the next evolution of the Iron Man figures or anything else with a sound or light gimmick.
The Robocop remote was genius.
We need a Vader with a remote that lights up the chest, saber and activates the breathing sound or movie clips whenever you want.
The only figure I have left with a light up feature is K2SO. I will be selling him soon to a friend who just saw Rogue One.

Back