1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lil something something happening on the top of the mask. Sure it will be fixed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if it will be fixed given how fast they are releasing this. They might not have time. :rolleyes2

I thought the masked head was sculpted. It would be one of the solutions to get rid of the seems.

I'm not sure if I would prefer a sculpted head or not. I know I wish they could just perfect the fabric attempts for once.

I'm not sure if I would prefer a sculpted head or not. I know I wish they could just perfect the fabric attempts for once.

Yeah for the ASM2 version the mask is stitched up right on the forehead. It looks like they have done the same with the this version. Why not put the seam on the back?

I decided to use my $20 code that was about to expire tonight on the standard version Spidey. I really like this outfit for him, plus the Tom Holland head and web accessories.

Do you guys think this is going to hang around on SSC for a while, or do you think this is going to get waitlisted long before release?

With a release next year, I doubt it will sell out anytime soon. The exclusive Harley Quinn, War Machine Mk 3, and Drax all went to waitlist months before release and all eventually went back up for preorder again for a while. A number of recent figures sold out of preorders at BBTS and came in stock for a bit once they were actually released. There is plenty of time to order, not sure why some people are trying to induce a panic this far out. *shrugs*

Last edited:
With a release next year, I doubt it will sell out anytime soon. The exclusive Harley Quinn, War Machine Mk 3, and Drax all went to waitlist months before release and all eventually went back up for preorder again for a while. A number of recent figures sold out of preorders at BBTS and came in stock for a bit once they were actually released. There is plenty of time to order, not sure why some people are trying to induce a panic this far out. *shrugs*

that's the nature of this hobby.

I think it'll sell out soon after it's released. The exclusive might sell out before release though.

e6d429adbe55c389560f55559b97e3c6.jpg

f61e763cdd7d194c6f716ae9dc7d2780.jpg

I'm sold, pre ordering the deluxe

Back