1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dug the suit from the begging. I think the only black that bugged me was at the elbows. To me that hurts the flow more than any other piece. Still it's not horrible and I'll definitely be looking to add this to my collection. The only thing that would stop me is a lack of accessories. What would everyone hope for accessories wise?

I agree, accessories are crucial, because you know that the price will be mid-$200's regardless of what's included/not included. I love my ASM2, but most of the accessories will never even come out of the clam tray.
Hard to guess what we'll get though, since the movie hasn't come out. For sure, I'm guessing, several eyes, a few webs, a tan or black backpack (based on production stills). I'm thinking that if they do the web wings, they will be permanently attached to the suit. It would be too hard to take them on and off...

I was thinking backpack and camera. The web wings would be awesome. Maybe magnets?

16998864_10154249074462344_2198638351577611519_n.jpg
Wow! Damn it! Wow!

I feared this could happen. A Spider-man homecoming figure was not an automatic get for me. I have mixed feelings about the costume, like others I am not a big fan of the black bits, especially around the shoulder. I don't think it "ruined" Spider-man or anything, but I already have the Hot Toys red and blue Tobey Maguire Spidey and I thought that looked classic enough for me to just live with that one. But, I also knew my interest could grow based on the quality of the Homecoming figure and how well they execute constructing it. It's only one picture, and I need to see more before making up my mind, but this looks like it could be potentially fantastic. I love the lean body and the details we can see look great. If the accessories are deep I will have no chance at resisting it.

Wow! Damn it! Wow!

If there's an Parker headsculpt too, i'm getting it. If not...have to think about it.

exactly no sculpt will have to really think about the mayfex version includes a head sclupt surely they can.

Hot toys is skipping out on head sclupts when they can none from black panther or kylo ren

exactly no sculpt will have to really think about the mayfex version includes a head sclupt surely they can.

Hot toys is skipping out on head sclupts when they can none from black panther or kylo ren

Yeah feel the same way. I grabbed Black Panther just because he was awesome in Civil War and I love his suit soo much. But I held off on Kyle Ren just because it did include an Adam Driver head sculpt. I'm holding out hope that they'll have one for his figure for The Last Jedi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully it will be scaled properly small and still look good. The last 2 Spider-Man figs were a bit too skinny. It the suits more than made up for it. This one looks like he will have a bit of muscle but not too much and definitely does not look as skinny as the ASM figs.

I highly doubt it's going to have a Holland sculpt to go with this.
Yeah I have a feeling you are right they will skip out as they did previously the previous versions of spiderman had at least one version with out a sculpt easier to make don't have to worry about actors license but if mayfex can get so should they . It nice to have option a5 least hell these things are cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Yeah feel the same way. I grabbed Black Panther just because he was awesome in Civil War and I love his suit soo much. But I held off on Kyle Ren just because it did include an Adam Driver head sculpt. I'm holding out hope that they'll have one for his figure for The Last Jedi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah man in the same boat black panther looks sweet but they are really skimping on him with out through sculpt and I am not sure what kind of variation the solo movie version will have maybe a sculpt and a cape .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

My thoughts...
The last trailer showed the purpose of the black stripes. They hold the suit on, electrically. Press a button and kill the current, the suit falls off.
If they include an unmasked sculpt, they could get away cheaply with a Peter Parker. If the suit is slick, just include a baggy teenager outfit, (big boots, loose jeans, hoodie,) and cover the suit, swap some hands and you're good.
If not, the heads are usually removable anyway, so there's always OSK.
Ryan

Is your spider sense tingling?

The world’s highly anticipated Marvel blockbuster, Spider-Man: Homecoming, will land in theaters this summer!

Prepare yourselves and stay tuned for Hot Toys’ stunning 1/6th scale Spider-Man collectible figure and more coming very soon! It's gonna be awesome!

16998864_10154249074462344_2198638351577611519_n.jpg

Instant buy because it's Spidey and HT

I just hope Tom tones down the pitch in his voice. Because 2 hours plus listening to his voice might be annoying. It got on my nerves watching CW again

To quote Rhodey " Jeez Tony how old is this kid " :slap

I know Toby's voice was high but I got used to it quickly.

Hopefully I can get used to Tom's :lecture

I like the look of it so far much more than I thought I would. Will probably preorder this.

I think we will get two Spideys... one of his suit from Tony and one with his homemade suit (which will probably come with the Peter head sculpt) so people buy both.

Back