1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Movie Promo Edition is coming out with the Far From Home line for those who missed out. Announced on Hot Toys FB.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

They better price it really low because has nothing but hands, eyes and wings but knowing HT they will use the "Movie Promo" line to keep the price up.

At least its and option for people who missed out on the original release that isn't buying off the secondary market. You could probably buy a spare Holland sculpt or maybe if you get another Spidey coming out in addition to this you could use the potential sculpt from it.

Congrats to those who missed out on the initial release...although looks like this one comes with significantly less.

PD1559708526M0b.jpg

The Spidey head looks better though...much cleaner stitch job...no nipple!
Always looks good in the product pics even the homecoming version. I don't think they're fixing anything. Most likely just a pure re-release

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

No headsculpt! :slap

Not too keen on the new black suit, this one comes with limited accessories and because of that, eBay scalpers still have a foot in the door. It's going to have to come down to the price for this.

No headsculpt! :slap

Not too keen on the new black suit, this one comes with limited accessories and because of that, eBay scalpers still have a foot in the door. It's going to have to come down to the price for this.

I'm actually legit surprised they aren't including an exclusive item to make it so that those who own the original one would have to double-dip in order to obtain the exclusive item.

I didn’t buy the first one, might get this since I have a sculpt from Iron Spidey if I want to go that route. We’ll see what price is. I kind of like the red and black suit, and might wait for it

I didn’t buy the first one, might get this since I have a sculpt from Iron Spidey if I want to go that route. We’ll see what price is. I kind of like the red and black suit, and might wait for it

Because it's Hot Toys, I've gotta hunch it'll be $230...

I might try to hunt down the parted out stand. Looks like a crotch grabber instead of the bendy pole clamp, but we’ll see if that turns out to be the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I guess we'll find out if HT decides to re-release crinkly Iron Spider...or if they step up their game with Diecast Spider!

Back