1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something interesting about that poster, the shocker shown on that poster is Logan Marshall green, not bokeem woodbine. Both are in the film, and I doubt two shockers will be running around by the time it's done... But there was a minimate for the woodbine version, as well as much more media buzz. Yet the other ones on the poster. Interesting

Something interesting about that poster, the shocker shown on that poster is Logan Marshall green, not bokeem woodbine. Both are in the film, and I doubt two shockers will be running around by the time it's done... But there was a minimate for the woodbine version, as well as much more media buzz. Yet the other ones on the poster. Interesting

Spoiler Spoiler:

Those are some of the ugliest posters I have ever seen. It's like a 5 year old photo shopped them or something. You could tell Marvel is really trying their hardest to say something like "Hey look everyone! This is the real Spider-man movie you should care about! See, it has Iron Man in it!" just because of Robert Downey Jr.'s presence I would not be surprised if this is the highest grossing Spider-Man movie to date.

Since we all know Hot Toys rarely makes villains now, I wonder if they will even bother with The Vulture.

22m3wu76knzy.png

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's kinda funny how everyone thought it was so cool when one of the single character focused MCU movies had a small cameo or reference to another character, even if it was a post credits scene.

Now they've taken it to the point where they're putting other characters on the freakin' posters.

yeah that's crazy. It's like some would have put another character on the cover of a Spider-Man comic book.

Oh wait.

image.jpg

I just love the MCU costume so much, the black lining really complements the biceps nicely and it's nice to break up the red and blue. Never liked the Spiderman suits cause they were too plain, but this version is just costume design at it's best imo. Besides a second head sculpt (which i know is unlikely), I hope we get the yellow jacket and maybe that backpack.

Back