1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You only live once. It’s pretty boring to have Spidey not in a dynamic pose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agreed. I just don't understand why Hot Toys seems to have gone with a less durable fabric than the stuff they used for the ASM 2 figure. 3 years after that figure was released and it still holds up, even with crazy poses held for days.

I'm pretty confident in saying that the blue material is similar to asm, I have posed the heck out of that figure and all you will probably incur is some stretching st the knee that will result in a little sag
Possibly some wrinkles at the hip

Worth it imo

Apply some steam and those creases will go. Just leave the legs straight for a few days. I left mine crouching for a few months so had to repeat the procedure, now he is fine

Picked mine up from my LCS.

59f2b1f3be6c66ace37571c600215667.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Outstanding!

I know the fabric mask isnt suppose to go on but just wondered if anyone trying to modd it to be wearable ??? Great pose looking forward to getting this guy. One other idea had was buying one of those cheap plastic spider rings to use a drone background spider sad we didnt get one included.

Fun string web project or just may buy halloween spider decoration lazy fast way. lol

Last edited:
I received an email saying my order can be processed early on February 21st. Trying to sell my AK Batman to fund him.

My collection has been without a Spidey for too long, gonna be exciting to get him.

Dammit, go out for a hair cut and miss ups, can’t get it till tomorrow and I’m out of town till Thursday for business

Dammit, go out for a hair cut and miss ups, can’t get it till tomorrow and I’m out of town till Thursday for business

That’ll teach you to prioritize personal grooming and career over superhero toys.

Wait...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was able to pick it up at a ups drop

Best spidey yet! Suit is a little sticky , a lot of accessories

Not sure what photo hosting site I should use now that photo bucket it pay only

Suggestions?

Back