1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of the heads are diecast, so that part can be ruled out. I think it will boil down to just arms and legs. Not sure if any of the other armors use WM/IP torsos or not. Still, my guess would be plastic
Ryan

Then Casanova is the only one that uses leg and arm parts from IP/WM. Still, to make those in plastic requires all new molds and tooling, which is essentially like starting from scratch, and that's not very cost effective for what will be viewed my many as a "non essential/repainted" Iron Man suit.

The benefit of the HPP for Hot Toys is that they only need to actually make 14 unique armors, and then swap around parts and paint to create the entire run.

Question. If you guys had to choose between Shotgun and Exclusive Tank, which would you choose? Not sure if I can do both, I need help deciding.

Question. If you guys had to choose between Shotgun and Exclusive Tank, which would you choose?

Shotgun for sure. Not only does it look cooler, but Stark wore that one in the movie (after it caught him midair which was badass) which makes it even more special in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Same here. If I had to choose between Tank and Shotgun, it's Shotgun all the way.

Just saw this on facebook

a7de23fa22e3a7dc4a904ea0b32da875.jpg

Thanks, you guys are very helpful! Along with that pic. Shotgun it is!!!!! No question now!!Sorry Tank.

I'm actually a bit surprised it comes with a stark head. I like it. And the armor looks better then I expected actually. From that photo it has a very "flight helmet" look to it.

Oh that looks sick!!! Amped that it comes with a Stark head too. Well if I was kinda on the fence maybe a little before, I just got shoved over. Ordered.

This is awesome. One of the best armors in the movie and Stark actually got to use this one. Do you guys think it will come with a severed leg? It was a major part of this armor fight scene.

Back