1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God, wish I could get this one. I have the regular one and I love him but THIS is Anakin for me too. Just can't afford to buy him right now as I'm off work with a broken foot for a few more weeks. Sigh. If he's still around in late August/early September i may bite.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

With the differences in skin tone, does it make doing a head swap look funky? I was planning on trying to get both sculpts, but maybe not if they look bad on the other body.

In that review it looked like he only had the lava as the light source to me. That review made me glad I got this one though. I'll probably just try to make my money back on the regular Anakin a little down the road.

With the differences in skin tone, does it make doing a head swap look funky? I was planning on trying to get both sculpts, but maybe not if they look bad on the other body.

:confused:

Are you saying you want to buy both version and make the head swap ?

:confused:

Are you saying you want to buy both version and make the head swap ?

No, just both sculpts. Buy one figure and pick up the other head loose so I have both options for display. If the skin tone is different though, it might not look good, so that's why I'm asking.

You'd just have to buy a few non robotic hands to match, he does not show much skin.. :monkey3

I'm pretty sure they didn't change the hand sculpt color but I dont have both to say for sure. I'm think it was just the head sculpt..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I took a photo. Some minor photoshopping. Just a little light adjustment and the glow effect on the eyes. Other than that, what you see is what you get. Beautiful figure

https://instagram.com/p/BlqAbMpjxoQ/
C0244963-1A85-464F-8C99-C1DCF10DEA9F.jpeg

I pre-ordered my first HT SW figure, it really looks amazing. Now I must buy Obi-Wan for Mustafar display, I also want Dooku but I'm not sure because he's not a major character in the saga.

I pre-ordered my first HT SW figure, it really looks amazing. Now I must buy Obi-Wan for Mustafar display, I also want Dooku but I'm not sure because he's not a major character in the saga.

He’s a pretty prominent PT character if you’re going for a PT oriented display.

Thank you, my friend. Getting the damned hood futzed right was honestly the hardest part of this photo :lol so cheers :duff

Cheers to you! :duff

It's just too bad HT seems to have an issue with the hoods. I felt the same way about my Ben Kenobi, and ended up giving up and just displaying him hood down. Here's hoping they get that sorted out for Maul!

Cheers to you! :duff

It's just too bad HT seems to have an issue with the hoods. I felt the same way about my Ben Kenobi, and ended up giving up and just displaying him hood down. Here's hoping they get that sorted out for Maul!

Yeah the hoods can be tricky. Anakins though is way better. The added wire really helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So looks like we get the same short cloak with this one as well :slap

Of course. With these two figures being released so close together, I’m sure they merely reused as much as they can. All they did was repaint the existing sculpt and fabricate a dio base.

What's this short cloak people keeps talking about? If you mean the jedi robe it looks right to me, almost touching the (high) ground

Back