1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That pale skin tone of his really make those Sith eyes looks really good, and of couse the droid base is also dope!

Wow the dark side figure really does have a noticeably better likeness. Is it just paint or is there minor tweaks to the sculpt itself? Looks like they might have done something under the eyes and the mouth?

I would be interested to see how this sculpt looks with just the pupils painted the normal color. No doubt the shading on the face makes him look a tad closer to Hayden on this sculpt, but not really sure I'd want this over the normal just because the sith eyes are in like... one scene.

Also, are the hands painted differently on this than the original? Since the skin tone is a bit different.

Eyes or no eyes, the shade and most of all the base makes the ~$35 extra over the standard release worth it imo.

I doubt he has Emperor level white veiny hands but I'm sure they're painted to match the face.

For me that's his most iconic look in the film, though, everything culminates to this for him. Even if it is brief, and there's a lot of other good scenes with him before he's a Sith, this is the RoTS Anakin, for me at least.

Another review is up:

4vPySnJ.png

Back