1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have enough rewards points to get this for under $150 at Sideshow....if I get him and it is under $200, do I have to sign for the package through UPS? Anyone know?

I have enough rewards points to get this for under $150 at Sideshow....if I get him and it is under $200, do I have to sign for the package through UPS? Anyone know?

You should ask Sideshow CS. It’s up to the shipper to require a signature for a package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up opening an account with UPS so you can manage you deliveries. I can now sign for my packages online so I don’t have to be home. The driver just leaves my stuff by my door. It’s free to sign up and takes the stress off me when getting my figures.

Finally got my shipping notice for this guy from collectiblesdirect! :yess: Should be getting him in-hand tomorrow! Can't wait, he looks so awesome from all the pics I've seen in this thread. :rock

Finally got my shipping notice for this guy from collectiblesdirect! :yess: Should be getting him in-hand tomorrow! Can't wait, he looks so awesome from all the pics I've seen in this thread. :rock

Congrats! I hope he lives up to your expectations! :)

Was having a little fun with this guy and the Groot that comes with the Vol. 2 Star-Lord. :lol Strange is my favorite HT of 2017.

37992465904_1308bda6c5_b.jpg

26935891249_8aa357403e_b.jpg
[/url]

^ Thanks Spangles, he certainly does and looks even better in-hand - I think he might be my new favourite 1/6 figure! :yess:

Great pics of Strange and Groot btw! :clap

Congrats! I hope he lives up to your expectations! :)

Was having a little fun with this guy and the Groot that comes with the Vol. 2 Star-Lord. :lol Strange is my favorite HT of 2017.

37992465904_1308bda6c5_b.jpg

26935891249_8aa357403e_b.jpg
[/url]

Really is an aweasome figure and he was. Pretty cool character in the movie.

Got mine this week in a trade, looks incredible! The cape is perfect, almost looks alive like in the movie lol.

DRS4.jpg
DRS3.jpg

I've been contemplating getting this figure, going through the last 40 pages or so of this thread; for some reason the HS is starting to look oversized...like crazy oversized. Are there any thoughts on this...is it just the photography that distorts it's appearance?

If the head sculpt were oversized we would have been complaining about it for the past 200 pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been contemplating getting this figure, going through the last 40 pages or so of this thread; for some reason the HS is starting to look oversized...like crazy oversized. Are there any thoughts on this...is it just the photography that distorts it's appearance?

To answer your question, yes, photography can distort the proportions of the figure depending on the type of lens used to take the picture. If you used a wide angle lens and tried to do a close up, the figure will look "stretched" compared to the actual dimensions.

I have read nothing but great reviews about Doctor Strange. In fact, he is in my to-buy list. I don't think you'll regret purchasing this figure. I also believe that this is one of the figures that will appreciate in price after it is sold out.

I forgot to mention I did get Doctor Strange last week. Pics are up on my IG account. A great figure....but my favorite this year has to be Ghost Rider.

I forgot to mention I did get Doctor Strange last week. Pics are up on my IG account. A great figure....but my favorite this year has to be Ghost Rider.

Your custom Cage and Jones are actually amazing. It's rare to find such great customs.
May I ask where you acquired the sculpts and who painted them please?

Back