1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm gonna skip this PO and just play it by ear, I really love this figure but I'm still not 100% sold.

Got a $20 code. Used it to PO this guy. I feel like this will become another Star Lord release where value just shoots up on secondary market due to the movie's popularity.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can you share where you got the code? I've never used a SS code before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, thanks. Maybe I'll get one on my Batman figure that arrives tomorrow.

Just saw Dr Strange last night and...Kaecilius was a little underwhelming i have to say

Moved from Mudbox to Zbrush so i thought i'd post these pieces I've been working on. There hasn't been too much activity in this thread so i don't feel like I'm derailing the conversation or anything, at least, i hope i'm not :monkey3
Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 4.28.35 pm.jpgScreen Shot 2016-12-12 at 4.28.47 pm.jpgScreen Shot 2016-12-12 at 4.28.55 pm.jpgScreen Shot 2016-12-12 at 4.29.05 pm.jpg

"Reality Shard" Weapons: Designing Regular version (x2 because he uses them as swords), Slashing Version, and a Dagger version
Screen Shot 2016-12-12 at 12.32.56 pm.jpgScreen Shot 2016-12-12 at 12.32.40 pm.jpgScreen Shot 2016-12-12 at 12.32.05 pm.jpgScreen Shot 2016-12-12 at 12.33.15 pm.jpgScreen Shot 2016-12-12 at 12.33.30 pm.jpg

Time Spell (2 pieces / 3)
Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 11.46.09 am.jpg

Photoshop Practice
Screen Shot 2016-11-17 at 9.16.24 pm.jpg

I only knew the very basics of Dr. Strange until the movie and thought the film was phenomenal!!! This figure seems like a must have! The sculpt and details of the prototype look amazing! Will be placing my pre-order this Friday!!!

Just saw Dr Strange last night and...Kaecilius was a little underwhelming i have to say

Moved from Mudbox to Zbrush so i thought i'd post these pieces I've been working on. There hasn't been too much activity in this thread so i don't feel like I'm derailing the conversation or anything, at least, i hope i'm not :monkey3

Great work on all of this. I can really see Mads Mikkelsen's likeness in that sculpt.

I'm starting to get less and less optimistic that HT is going to show any more characters from this film. Going by Rogue One, Civil War, and BvS reveals...it seems like they would have had them ready to show by now? Or am I just being impatient?

No Mordo seriously bums me out. This figure is amazing and will be the only Strange I buy, but having no Mordo, my favorite in the movie, to go with him just damages my excitement for it some.

I don't care about the Hidden One or Kaecilius.

No Mordo seriously bums me out. This figure is amazing and will be the only Strange I buy, but having no Mordo, my favorite in the movie, to go with him just damages my excitement for it some.

I don't care about the Hidden One or Kaecilius.
Absolutely agree here. I loved Mordo in the movie and have high hopes for him in the future. Not having him to join Strange is a huge bummer.
(´_`)

This guy is my #1 want right now. Just something about the character that is so interesting to me.

Looks like you can never count on Hot Toys doing villains anymore. Thanos was a surprise. Joker is just too recognizable for them to pass up, but unfortunately there are too many cool villains they are passing on. I, for one, want Ronan. One and done villains seem to be something they don't want to do.

They even not doing figures like Tarkin or Krennic from SW RO so you really can't expect them doing some other villains. Sadly. We need a huge amount of love for any villains from HT asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back