1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I decided I am going to take my chances and skip this one and wait it out to see if we get an Infinity War version.

Part of me wonders if we'll even get a Ragnarok version since he does have a slightly altered costume by the end of Doctor Strange. Make it a con exclusive or something.

Movies used to stay in the cinemas a lot longer than they do now as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So maybe no Strange in Infinity War. That sucks being somebody who passed on this and waiting for IW version :p Jump in, its not too late yet! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is in IW. Stand in most likely and something like being added digitally

Not digitally, but i just read something about his double and scenes with his shown face will be with Cumberbatch. But still his role will be much smaller (not meaning insignificant) than previously thought.

Not digitally, but i just read something about his double and scenes with his shown face will be with Cumberbatch. But still his role will be much smaller (not meaning insignificant) than previously thought.

Anthony Russo: From the point of view of Joe and I, we think about all of these movies as a continuity. The story that we told in Winter Soldier set the basis for the story we told in Civil War, and the story that we told in Civil War is again laying the groundwork for the story that we’re going to tell in Avengers: Infinity War. For us, there’s a narrative continuity between the movies, and each movie is in many ways setting the stage for the ones that follow. For us, we have a very specific through-line for all those films.

https://screenrant.com/avengers-3-infinity-war-civil-war-connection/

IMO the Russos already talked about the main IW arcs - importantly, the Thanos threat when the Avengers are at a low moment, and scattered, and how they might come together to combat Thanos. It's been SPECULATED that DS will assist w. the rift between IM and Cap/Bucky, possibly healing Bucky's mind. E.g. an important part for DS, but not huge screen time. Possibly:dunno. E.g. IMO folks wouldn't go wrong getting this DS, if they want a fig representing major screen time. Plus, you never know when HT might go "thin" with accessories:( - at least this DS fig looks loaded that way.

IMO folks wouldn't go wrong getting this DS, if they want a fig representing major screen time. Plus, you never know when HT might go "thin" with accessories:( - at least this DS fig looks loaded that way.

Agreed. And there's also the fact that this figure not only has accessories, but also a fantastic, complete outfit and an amazing sculpt.

IMO, this looks on the level of Avengers Loki, and I can't see them topping this. I don't care to match characters up by movie, I just go by how much I love the figure and get the version I want - I can't see myself caring to ever upgrade from this one with how fantastic it is. Easy decision for me to go with it.

I could see them mostly saving Strange for the second part of Infinity War when the **** really hits the fan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if...
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm wondering if...
Spoiler Spoiler:

No way would they do that. That would be some ******,lazy writing.

Back