1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well you're doing great work so far but if you want tips and advice as well as feedback I think you're better off creating a thread in the customs section, this is for discussion of the Doctor Strange figure :lecture

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum21/

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forum56/

His eyes are textured much the same as the promo photos
Do the purple bits sort of simmer or swirl or something? And thanks for the advice too, didn't mean to distract from the topic or anything [emoji1]

Do the purple bits sort of simmer or swirl or something? And thanks for the advice too, didn't mean to distract from the topic or anything [emoji1]
No worries, and no I don't think they have any kind of effect, maybe a slight glow but I can't recall that much, he's not in it much :lol

I hope they include the time/green spells.

hot-toys-doctor-strange-movie-figure-mandalas-1.jpg

Ok I just looked again, definitely not on the SSC site. Thanks for the photo though!

They are listed in the spec sheet though. Sideshow doesn't always go back and add any updated info to their intial listings. Sometimes they do but it's very hit and miss. But if hot toys says it's with the figure that's all that matters. Sideshow is just the retail store.

They are listed in the spec sheet though. Sideshow doesn't always go back and add any updated info to their intial listings. Sometimes they do but it's very hit and miss. But if hot toys says it's with the figure that's all that matters. Sideshow is just the retail store.

that can still add photos to their site if they want, with permission from Hot Toys.

I am sorry but how does this add to Motux's statement? It sounds like a circular/redundant statement.

I was thinking the same thing. Pretty sure I said they could(and occasionally do) add the updates but it's just as likely that they don't so it really makes no difference to if the figure will have it, which was the intial question. If the people making it say it comes included then it doesn't really matter if the secondary seller updates it or not. Right?

Sorry if this is distracting from the topic but it's been quiet so I figured no harm. Can anyone tell me what his hair is like in the back? Is it one ponytail? Two? Are there any pics online?

79fd656b415db36c02b0137e837d396b.jpg

Thanks for the advice Braniac, i put a thread up.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...-12-unpainted-colour-printed.html#post8976577

Not really expecting much though :lol, my work is no where near the quality of others on this site. But everyone starts somewhere

Is this eligible for a coupon on Sideshow yet? Or when will it? I normally order my HT locally, but I waited too long and they can no longer order it.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a $20 code. Used it to PO this guy. I feel like this will become another Star Lord release where value just shoots up on secondary market due to the movie's popularity.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back