1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seriously want to see a regular sized 1/6 scale Ant Man, but repackaged as the giant man version with miniatures of team stark to attach and battle. Spidey swinging around the legs, and WM and Tony flying around him

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

And a miniature Vision ready to fly into him. :lecture

For some reason, that's his funniest line in the film to me, perhaps just the way he said it.

"Something just flew in me!" :lol

I seriously want to see a regular sized 1/6 scale Ant Man, but repackaged as the giant man version with miniatures of team stark to attach and battle. Spidey swinging around the legs, and WM and Tony flying around him

:goodpost: That would be awesome!! :rock

young hank pym sculpt and lab coat set, needs to happen.:lecture tho then i would need a empty helmet as well...

Could you use the Hasbro 2.5 inch figures or would they be too big?

Oh yeah, way too big. The figs would have to be near HO scale or 1:100th

I'm liking the look of this more and more.

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-004.jpg

SDCC-2016-Hot-Toys-Marvel-Civil-War-005.jpg

^ He does look really good in those pics, this figure is really starting to grow on me - which is NOT a good thing!! :slap

I might skip this and just go straight for Giant Man but man it's a good figure!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Still prefer the original suit, but the more and more I see this suit, it's growing on me. It's cooler than what I initially thought it was.

Back