1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just noticed that this helmet looks very similar to the one wasp uses in antman solo movie.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Exactly. For me, it will never match the "Cutting edge in the 80's, slightly out of date in 2015" look of the suit from Ant-Man, but it's still a great suit.

Precisely. I prefer the retro Ant-Man suit, but that doesn't mean that I dislike this CW version. I still think it's a pretty cool looking suit.

I think Ant-Man was great in the film, I'm really going to enjoy him playing a bigger role in the next phase of the Avengers. The suit looked pretty good on screen too, I will probably pick this one up.

Initially, I really didn't like this suit compared to the first one. It's grown on me quite a bit though. Will probably end up getting most everything from the Civil War line.

Initially, I really didn't like this suit compared to the first one. It's grown on me quite a bit though. Will probably end up getting most everything from the Civil War line.

That's how I am. Initially I didn't like it at all, and while I still without a doubt prefer the retro suit, I've warmed up to this suit a bit.

Loved Ant-Man in this movie!

Couldn't stop laughing at
Spoiler Spoiler:

That said I'll probably just stick with one of the mini figs to represent him in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I loved ant man as I did in the first film and I probably will pick this version up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Loved Ant-Man in this movie!

Couldn't stop laughing at
Spoiler Spoiler:

He had so many good lines during the airport fight. One of my faves was
Spoiler Spoiler:

With Rudd delivering it, you know that was totally a sexual reference :lol

He had so many good lines during the airport fight. One of my faves was
Spoiler Spoiler:

With Rudd delivering it, you know that was totally a sexual reference :lol

Ha I grinned at that but wasn't sure if that was just my dirty mind because no one else seemed amused. I'll see if my girlfriend laughs when I take her since we find the same things funny.

Funny, I was watching Rudd on Graham Norton last night retelling the story of Micheal Douglas during Ant-Man shooting, and Rudd trying to do a Sharon Stone on him... :lol

Funny, I was watching Rudd on Graham Norton last night retelling the story of Micheal Douglas during Ant-Man shooting, and Rudd trying to do a Sharon Stone on him... :lol

Dude's got a pretty raging sexual sense of humor on the set. See 0:51 in the gag reel video below from Ant-Man :rotfl

Just ordered the original Ant-Man, but I really enjoyed his CW appearance as well. Wouldn't mind a QS figure to mix things up a bit with the rest of the CW gang.

Thanks to Mark 45 for the find and to Sabrina for alerting me to said find. :lol

0ad5c7af.jpg

3d681a50.jpg

a8890fbb.jpg

8a54d884.jpg

^ Looks good, he was awesome in the film too...I'm thinking that I may now order him after all... :slap

Spoiler Spoiler:

After seeing the film I actually liked the new suit. I mean sure the helmet looks a bit off-ish, but still it's Ant Man and I love Paul Rudd he is so funny in the film.

Back