1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Ant Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you rather have a 1/6 Giant-Man (probably around 23") or 1/4 Ant-Man (probably around 20")? I mean the 3" says whether he is taller or shorter than the Hulkbuster. I'd like the 1/6 personally, but I'd like to hear some thoughts on it.

Assuming that a 1:6 Giant man would be 23" that would mean he would be 11.5 feet tall. That's a disappointing height of that's true...

I based it off of the Hasbro Hulkbuster and Giant Man BAFs, so its more than likely not very correct

He fits really well within the dynamic of the Civil War cast! It was awesome when he finally joined the rest of the crew in the film

Assuming that a 1:6 Giant man would be 23" that would mean he would be 11.5 feet tall. That's a disappointing height of that's true...

Not really a spoiler, but i will put it in tags anyway:

Possible Giant Man spoiler, click at your own peril.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thanks Username :hi5:

image.jpegimage.jpeg

I liked it a lot more than I thought I would when I saw it in the film. It's really not a bad looking suit, but I do still prefer the retro one.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Definitely prefer the retro suit, but I actually may end up still getting this one just based on how much I like the first Ant-Man figure and like the character.

Seeing the movie and the role he plays in it will probably help me come closer to a final decision.

Definitely prefer the retro suit, but I actually may end up still getting this one just based on how much I like the first Ant-Man figure and like the character.

Seeing the movie and the role he plays in it will probably help me come closer to a final decision.

:exactly: That's what I'm gonna do too! For me it's not just a cinema trip, it's also a figure scouting mission! :)

Then hold on to your butt, lol, because your wallet is going to get a workout, hehe.

Back