1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Legion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they make more than one version of this... The numbers/decals look painted on, but thay doesn't mean much at the moment.

According to the guys at MarvelToyNews, two Iron Legion toys have been on display, one with "01" and one with "03" painted on. Bodes well for multiple versions, though I don't know how different they'll be..

According to the guys at MarvelToyNews, two Iron Legion toys have been on display, one with "01" and one with "03" painted on. Bodes well for multiple versions, though I don't know how different they'll be..

woildnt put much stock into a proto. Would be bad business to produce just two numbers and sell seperate. And they risk business by doing only a two pack. I can't see these not having a diy sticker sheet.

4pk.... 01, 02, 03 and 05.....

04 is the exclusive :p

Back