1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Legion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That has a more unique look though, even if you take away the battle damage(or self damage :D) it still has the red shoulder to distinguish it from the other drones since he's the command drone.

That's Ultron MK1
and don't make a thread about it :cuss

:lol

This is gonna be the new Chitauri set of 2015, everybody talking about how they want them super bad, then the price hits and everyone backs away slowly lol

Bait and switch much?

Also, why today? That photo was posted six weeks ago. The one that started this thread. So why does it turn into a hot toys figure thread today?

i am confused or missed something? what's the deal w/ a lego toy? where's the hot toys figure?

i am confused or missed something? what's the deal w/ a lego toy? where's the hot toys figure?
no you didnt miss anything. The OP made the thread on the assumption that Hot Toys would make the 1/6 version because the Lego existed, instead of waiting for an official announcement. Theres no guarantee that it will be made in 1/6. Its likely they will though

Because before the third avengers 2 trailer Lego showed the image below: the mark 45, which was eventually confirmed, now Lego and HoToys Cosbabies showed Iron Legion figures like other companies, is obvious that the Iron Legion will apper in the movie and because its an IM then HT will make them, no doubt about that, I think my logic sequence is good

16157709847_96d8dfecae_b.jpg

Iron-Legion.jpg

Because before the third avengers 2 trailer Lego showed the image below: the mark 45, which was eventually confirmed, now Lego and HoToys Cosbabies showed Iron Legion figures like other companies, is obvious that the Iron Legion will apper in the movie and because its an IM then HT will make them, no doubt about that, I think my logic sequence is good

Yeah but making the thread was unnecessary. There's an Age of Ultron figure discussion thread

View attachment 172241

View attachment 172242

No it's not good

Back