1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really solid first effort for Smulders from HT. The HS features are a bit soft but still looks like her.

Did she wear her Avengers outfit in AoU btw? Don't recall if she was wearing the same suit in the final battle in Sokovia.

I went ahead and ordered. I had $18 in active points but decided to save towards Thanos. My last flex payment is on October 5th, she should be out this fall... Awesome

Weird. First time using PayPal and they already charged the entire figure, not just the NRD. Is that normal?

She'll definitely go fast. Avengers Hot Toys are like candy to...people who collect Avengers Hot Toys. :lol With this likely being the only Maria Hill, there's no real question if she was on your wish list. That's why they can just give her a simple handgun and hold it to our backs while we withdraw about $20-$30 more than we should from our accounts. :lol

Thanks for the reply guys (and gal). Well that's a bummer, wasn't expecting the $246 hit immediately...

Thanks for the reply guys (and gal). Well that's a bummer, wasn't expecting the $246 hit immediately...

That happened to me twice ordering locally. Got hammered for $300+ for Scarlet Witch and Luke Skywalker before I realized that ordering through Paypal does it all in full now. That was a lesson that required some juggling once learned! :lol

Back