1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avenger: AoU - Maria Hill (TF Exclusive) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope she is released on time because the stand is due out about the same time and I've ordered that as well. Can't wait to have her and fury on that all posed up. I hoping to do the arms crossed pose that hot toys pictured.

Actually more excited for her than the Thor I ordered lol.

My 43 should be with me with month as well as cap.
It's aou a Rama at the mo. Got hawkeye today

iron man mk 46! or mk 6 and 7 with better articulation! :lol

I love my VII but you are right, some 42/43-esque articulation would be awesome. If they released a VI with that too I would be even happier as I can't afford one on the aftermarket at the moment...

IMG_4168.JPG

I wish that control centre was on Toy Anxiety or OneSixthKit or somewhere, I would be more inclined to take a risk on it. I think that would be a great display with Hill and Fury (and probably Coulson too, as i doubt I could resist if i had the other two...)

There are some good photos of her in the new figure oh mag. She looks cool

It's all angles and light. It looks even better when not a photo from my iPhone. The mag has the new storm a trooper luke and raiden

They come from Japan. Hobby link sells the individual issues I think. I have a hook up so that's where I get mine. They are hard to find for sure.

Back